~Part 3~

I wake up in the middle of the night, shivering. I slowly sit up, wiping the drool from the corner of my mouth before rubbing my eyes until they open. I yawn, looking over to the windowsill. It's closed, but the interesting part about this lies in front of it. Ethan is in my dorm, watching me.

"What are you doing in my dorm? It's past midnight- and did you break in? Why would you do that?" I hiss, getting up to force him out of my room.

"I don't know..." He says slowly, furrowing his brow.

"You have to be kidding me, Ethan. You're in my dorm. It's midnight. Why are you here?" I question, a little bit angry. "You can't just enter people's houses without their permission!" I whisper.

"I promise you, I don't know, Ror. I just... showed up here. I don't understand. I'm sorry. I'll go. It shouldn't happen again."

"It better not happen again, Ethan." I grumble, leading him out. I open the outside door, waiting for him to exit.

He takes a step to leave and smooshes against what seems to be an invisible barrier. I'm not amused. This is stupid, and I need to get sleep so that I can study tomorrow.

"Get going." I tell him, crossing my arms over my pudgy stomach.

"I'm trying to, but... I can't leave? I swear I'm not playing around... uh..." He raises his fist and punches the air, but it stops against the doorway and he flinches.

I don't think he's lying anymore, but I don't understand this. "Whatever, I need to sleep, we'll figure this out in the morning. You can crash on the couch, but don't scare my dorm-mate." I mumble, stumbling off to bed. I sunk into the mattress and immediately buried my face in my pillows before cocooning myself in the blankets. I drift off into dreamland again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~