THIRTY FIVE

I let out a soft sigh and moved my head a little, shivers crawling over my skin. I tried to open my sleepy eyes but all I could do was squint.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Harry murmured near my neck before nibbling on my collarbone. He was on top of me, his hands running over my naked breasts.

That explained the tingly sensation that woke me up.

"What are you doing?" I gasped lowly as he rolled his tongue down to my navel. Oh God. I haven't fully opened my eyes and he was already driving me crazy.

I glanced down at him. He was under the blanket that covered me the entire night. His hair was all over his face, sexily tousled and the view was so beautiful yet erotic.

He parted my legs and buried deep kisses around my inner thighs. My heavy eyelids shut closed again when his tongue met my entrance.

"God, Harry," I whimpered softly, wrapping my fingers around his curls. His tongue was achingly slow and tender. It made my body shake instantly like I was freezing, but the truth was I felt so hot. Like I was tossed in a middle of burning flames.

"Jesus," I breathed out sharply when he decided to suck my bud. His finger was teasing me, circling around my weeping entrance. He finally slid his finger inside and I moaned out loud because of it.

His tongue rolled over my clit, his pace picking up speed while his finger went in and out of me. My hips lifted on their own and Harry had to hold me to stop me from squirming too much. But dammit it was so hard to control myself.

"Babe..." I murmured in between my rapid breaths, lifting the blanket so I could see him. He glanced up at me, his eyes dark with lust. He didn't stop. He even went wilder, then flashed his most seductive smirk as he ate me out.

It pushed me to the edge.

I threw my head back and moaned his name as waves of ecstatic pleasure rocked me again and again.

Harry moved and kissed my mouth. He then pulled away, smiling cheekily.

"Did you taste yourself, angel?" he asked, his tone seductive.

I licked my lips. "Yeah."

"Good, right? That's why I can't get enough of you," he smiled, then kissed me again. Without any word, he plunged himself inside me.

I sighed heavily as he filled me in. He buried his head in my neck and nibbled my ear.

"Every inch of you is heavenly," he whispered huskily. His warm breath just added to the heat in my core.

He withdrew slowly, then inched forward. He stopped and pushed inside again, working back to his depth with slow measured movements.

He was rocking me gently like what he did last night.

His palm snaked under my back and he smoothed my skin with his tender touch until he reached the end of my spine. He then cupped my butt gently. Oh jeez, it felt so good to be touched by Harry. His palms would never fail to make me melt.

He kissed my shoulder blades. "I love your shoulders," he breathed out, then kissed my forehead. "I love everything about you actually," he chuckled softly.

Oh, my God. Just when I thought I couldn't love him more.

He stared at me. I could see my reflection in his clear, green eyes.

"I love you," he said, almost whispering, but I heard it very well.

A knot formed in my throat. It swelled so fast until all I could do was breathe around it. This was the first time that he uttered those words.