Chapter five

I walked past an american news store and saw stories about me 'Wheres Nikita' 'Almighty pop Princess gone?' 'Nikita walked off face of the Earth' My eyes widened and I ran into the store bought all the magazines and news papers with my face on or in them, the Lady looked at me surprised, I carried 2 boxes of news out of the store and walked into someone dropping everything "I'm so sorry" I looked up and saw Jungkook and he picked up a paper "You really did walk off the face of the Earth didn't you?" he asked and I quickly knelt down trying to shove everything in the boxes. "What are you even doing with all this?" he asked "burning it" I added and picked the boxes back and Jungkook took another "than lets go burn them" he smiled and I smiled back. We walked back to school and dumped all the papes and magazines in the fire pit and burnt them "Ooo Bon Fire" Sara squeeled and walked over "Whats going on here?" Jimin asked pushing between Jungkook and I "Its a bon fire you idiot" Sara pointed out.

Jimin looked into the fire "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! MAGAZINES AND NEWS PAPERS FROM AMERICA COST SO MUCH WHY WOULD YOU BURN THEM!" Jimin yelled and I looked in hoping they were burnt enough so he wouldnt notice "Well theres no point in trying to save them Jimin they are all burnt now" Taehyung sighed and I smiled "What are you doing?" I turned my head and saw Principal Jungwan "Nikita and Jungkook can I talk to you?" Jungkook nodded grabbing my arm "Why are their magazines and news papers of you and why are you burning them,  why did you two go off of school property to buy this stuff and burn it?!" he said holding up a magazine of me. "Sir please I don't want anyone to know" I begged "Nikita you are prohibited from leaving school property, there is american media here since they heard of your father living here so they know you are here to, so if you dont want people to hear about you than stay on school grounds" Principal Jungwan said than walked back inside.

"Nikita you'll have to tell them eventually" Jungkook said and I knew he was right, "Ya guys, I want to ask you something" Jungkook said walking back to the group "If one of us in the group was an Idol, and didn't tell you and you heard from someone else what would you do?" Jungkook asked "Honestly I'd be upset because that means the person wouldn't be able to trust us with their secret and than I'd wonder why they wouldn't tell us" Taehyung said and Jimin agreed "yeah same" Riley and Sara agreed "What about you Nikita?" Taehyung asked and I didnt answer "Why are you asking Kookie" Jimin laughed.

Jungkook looked at me and I put my head down "Just wondering" he smiled and I put my head back up "So Nikita what would you do?" Taehyung asked again, I thought to myself and hoped for what I wanted to actually happen "Say you were an Idol Tae and none of us knew and we found out through the Idols or Media, before you told any of us, I wouldn't care because you are still you and nothing has changed, I wouldnt be hurt by it at all because maybe theres a reason behind not wanting anyone to know, I wouldn't treat the person any different at all" I explained Than walked inside "The fact that it would actually upset you guys sorta makes me wounder if one of you are actually an Idol" I said looking over my shoulder and closing the door.

I walked inside and saw the news on Tv and quickly turned it to another channel before anyone noticed, "Abeoji!" I yelled running into his office "I need you to remove cable off these Tvs before anyone else finds out about me Please" I begged and my father smiled "If anyone comes here to complain I'll tell them it was a students request" He said and all Tvs turned off. "Kamsahamnida" I bowed and walked out.

As I walked down the stairs I saw everyone trying to work the Tvs again and realized how selfish I was being but I just wasn't ready for anyone to notice yet. "Nikita can you get your dad to turn the Tv's back on?" A student yelled and I stood on a table "Students I tried to get him to keep the Tvs on, but he noticed it distracts you from your music the second your grades improve the Tvs will turn back on" I announced and everyone ran to classrooms and ripped out their books. I stepped off the table and walked to the dance studio only to see Jimin practising.