2

I sat down in my seat in the back of the class. My skirt raising up a couple inches. I thought my outfit was cute.

Of course the professor assigned seats.

I sit next to someone named Colin Edward.

He sounds... He sounds like a white name.

The time was running out before class started. A white boy with a decent height walked in with a few friends following.

The teacher pointed towards the back.

I saw his eyes slightly widen when he saw me.

Probably thinking of how ugly you are.

I sighed, probably.

He strides towards the back and sat next to me. His friends sitting some what in a box around me.

I looked at the teacher in slight anger.
who does that to someone.

I twist my head to look at the Colin guy.

Who just pulled one of my curls.

I arched a eyebrow and he just looked at me. My eyes my lips my hair and slowly started down. I turned back to the front uncomfortable.

" Her butt is so big it doesn't even fit in the chair " I heard him whisper to one of his friends.

I sunk lower in my chair.

" I thought you didn't go for darkskins?"

" Those are the only ones that I go for." I felt his heated gaze on me as another one of my curls were pulled.

" Theyre so beautiful. " he said again.

I looked at him out the corner of my eye. He was still looking at me. His hands were a safe distance away from my hair.

Have these white boys never since a chocolate girl before. There are more than enough beautiful darkskins.

I gasped when a curl was pulled.

Basically pulling me outta my daze with it.

" Could you stop touching me."

" Never. " I was alarmed at his word choice and I scooted away a little.

Just then the teacher spoke up.

" Get use to the people your sitting next to. Because those people or person, Will be your partners or partner for the rest of the year. "

I sighed in frustration.

I'm really starting to hate this teacher.

---------
I walked around campus munching on a chocolate bar. I had on another dress like my pink one but the bottom was stripped and the top all white.

" Hello my chocolate Goddess. " I looked behind and kept it moving.

" Really Hayven, seriously. "

I stopped and turned to the boy who was in half of my classes.

" Cameron or whatever. What do you want from me?" His eyes snapped up from where my butt was.

He walked up to me standing over me.