Misunderstood ( a Harry Styles Fanfiction)

"Who's that guy?"

"What him?"

"Yea him, the one with the green eyes and brown ,curly hair."

"Oh that's Harry Styles."

"Oh he seems really nice!"

"He's dangerous!"

"Oh, why that?"

"Well , he's not really the nicest in school and he always gets in trouble! Nobody likes to walk over his way."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't judge someone if you don't know their story....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice is 16 years old and has already been through a lot of sorrow. When she was just six years old, her parents got divroced. From then on she lived with her mom until ten years later when her mom died in a car accident. She had to move to her dad who lived in a town called Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, England. Now she lives there for about 3 months so far. She hasn't been to school yet since it's been summer break and she still had to get over that her mom died. When she finally goes to school, she gets to know a lot of new people. Some of them are really nice ane some of them aren't. There was this one guy who she thought was really cute but everyone hated because he was dangerous to be around. He was in her biology and art class. He always seemed so nice but he sometimes did get in trouble with the students and teachers in school but that didn't make Alice think that he was dangerous. He could get agressive real fast but maybe if someone would actually listen to him and talk to him, he would show that he's maybe not so bad as the others always say. Maybe he was always misunderstood.

Authors note: I'll hope you will like the fanfiction :) means a lot if you could read, comment and maybe vote :) If you need anything , just tell me and i'll answer if i can :)