Chapter 1 : A new beginning.

Summer break was finally over and today was my first day of school. I woke up early in the morning to find the perfect outfit for school. I put on some high waisted jeans, a blue tank top , a brown leather jacket, and some brown ankle boots to match my jacket. I brushed my blonde, long hair and straightened it a bit. After I was finished with everything, i went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

Since my mom died , my dad and i didn't talk to each other very much. We didn't even say "Goodmorning" or "Goodbye", not even did we look at eachother. My dad got a new job where he had to stay away for a few days or even weeks. He did it on purpose. He never wanted me nor did he even wanted me to come to england but he had no choice. He wanted me to stay in Germany on my own. Anyways, after i was finished with eating my breakfast, I got my bag and went into the garage to get my Moped. I got it because i didn't like to walk to school and since my dad didn't want to talk to me, he just agreed with it and got it for me.

*Later at school*

As i arrived at school, I parked my Mopet in one of the parking lots and went to the Guidance Office to get my schedule.

"Hello my name is Alice Hagel and I was asking if i could get my schedule." I said nervously while everyone was staring at me.

"Oh you must be the new student from Germany. Nice to meet you! My name is Mr. Smith and I'm the principle here at this school."

"Thanks! Nice to meet you too!"

"Here is your schedule." Mr. Smith said and gave me a piece of paper with my schedule on it.

"Thanks." I replied.

"You're welcome."

I looked at my schedule. I had six classes for the whole year.

1st Period 8:00-9:45 : History

2nd Period 9:55-10:40 : Math

3rd Period 10:50-11:35: Art

Lunch at 11:35-12:35

4th Period 12:45-13:30 - English

5th Period 13:40-14:25 - Science

6th Period 14:35-15:10 - Biology

I was about to walk out of the door when I suddenly ran into a really tall boy with brown curly hair and emerald green eyes. At the expression of his face, I could see that he was mad.

"Oh Mr. Styles how nice of you to finally show up!" Mr. Smith said obviously meaning it sarcastically.

The guy just gave him a dirty look and leaned against the wall.

"What do you want from me?" he said sounding very pissed off.

"You know what you did Mr. Styles. Just admit it. You were the one who broke James Johnson's nose yesterday after the Football (soccer) game. Why did you do it?"

He just rolled his eyes and then taking a glance at me. He smirked at me which made me blush a little.

"Mr. Styles I'm waiting on a answer."

"And? What if i did it? Does it even matter? Nobody will ever listen to me and I end up getting a detention even though i had a reason for it."

"Thanks for telling me Mr. Styles. And no you're not always getting a detention because this time , you'll have to really work in school. And to start ,Mr. Styles, why don't you show Mrs. Hagel , our new student from Germany, around in school. I'm sure she needs someone to show her the classes." Mr. Smith said while pointing at me.

The boy just gave me a small smirk and walked out of the room. I walked after him trying to get his attention since i thought he wanted to show me around.

"Uhmm i'm sorry but are you going to show me around or not?" I said while pulling on his black leather jacket.

"No can do." He said with a small grin on his face.

I just stood there not knowing what to do. What am i going to do now? Coming late to classes on the first day of school?

"What why not? What am I supposed to do then? Come late to my classes? You can't just leave me here alone!" I said and stomped my feet on the ground.

"Like i said, No can do babe.You'll have to find your classes on your own." he said and just walked off leaving me in the middle of the hallways.

People where staring at me like they were shocked. Some people where whispering to each other while looking at me.

Suddenly i felt someone tapping my back. I turned around to face two girls one with brown hair and one with red hair.

"Wow did THE HARRY STYLES just talk to you without getting pissed off?" they said while looking at me like i just jumped off a bridge and surviving it.

I just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Uhmm i guess so?" I replied looking back at my schedule still trying to figure out where to go.

"Oh gosh we're so sorry! We didn't even introduced ourselves! My name is Clara and this is Sophie!" the brown haired girl said while shaking my hand.

"I'm Alice, nice to meet you." I replied.

"We know!" Clara said with a big smile on her face.

"How come?" I replied.

"Everyone was talking about you!" Sophie just spilled out.

"Sophie!" Clara said while smaking sophie in the back of her head.

"I'm sorry... We didn't want to creep you out or something but yes everyone was talking about you the entire time! We were just so excited to finally have someone here that's from a different country!"

"Oh it's alright!" I said still looking at my schedule.

Suddenly Clara ripped the schedule out of my hand.

"Do you want someone to show you around?" she said.

"Yea i do."

"We can show you around lets go!" Clara said and walked me through the school.

*few minutes later*

"...And this is your 6th period class." she said and gave me my schedule back .

"Thanks a bunch! I don't think i would've been done with looking for my classes if you weren't here." i replied.

"No problem! oh an by the way we got biology and art together! And just so you know, Harry is there too! I would watch what i do if i would be you because he can be really dangerous."

The bell rang and Clara and Sophie gave me a Goodbye-hug and went to their classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : So this is my first chapter i hope you like it! I know it's not very long but there will be more in the future :) I'll try to upload the next chapter today or tomorrow :) I'll hope you like it ! If you want to give me some advice i would really appreciate it ! It would be cool if you could leave some comments and tell me what you think :D If you want me to read your stories and vote for them just let me know :D

Thanks, Cheyenne