Chapter 17

Hey guys, sorry for the wait but, today is my birthday, and I decided to get you guys a gift.

Enjoy,
Jada

Jada's POV

It's been months since Taylor and I broke up, we've both moved on.

The breakup spilt up our whole squad. Kennedy and Cameron took Taylor's side and Dakota and Chantell took mines.

Taylor has a girlfriend named Chelsea and they seem happy.

I've just been chilling, the year flew by so quickly but Jordan was there for me when I needed her.

Jordan and I are not together, but we are very close to being together.

I sighed as I prepared myself for school thinking about my junior year. Today was the start of my senior year and I was just too excited to be one step closer to college.

I hopped into my car and drove myself to school. I looked at my schedule and smiled, I got all the classes I wanted.

I walked into my first class, African American History, I was surrounded by familiar faces and I sat next to Dakota.

Our teacher soon began calling our assigned seats, the seats were divided into twos, so everyone had a partner.

Just then Taylor walked in and our Teacher gave her a seat.

"Next to Taylor will be Jada." Our teacher called.

I could hear distant laughing, I rolled my eyes as I sat next to her.

"Hey." That was the first thing she said to me in months.

"Hi."

Our teacher continued assigning seats and the class moved on.

Taylor and I had 5 classes and lunch together, we discovered as we swapped schedules.

The tension between us was thick and clear, all I wanted was for the day to end.

When lunch came I sat at a table with Dakota and Chantell. This lunch period was packed with people.

Soon Taylor, Kennedy, Cameron, and Chelsea were all coming towards our table.

"Do you guys mind if we sit here?" Kennedy asked.

"Not at all" Dakota fake smiled.

"Thanks." Chelsea smiled and Chantell rolled her eyes, I chuckled.

"Best friend!" A voice called out distanly.

The voice traveled closer and it was Jordan.

I ran up to her and made a big scene, I missed this girl.

"You transferred I can't believe it!" I yelled.

"I had to spend my senior year with you." She smiled.

I blushed.

We swapped schedule's and she told me how she was going to change some classes around so she can have them with me. Thankfully, we do currently have last period together.

We walked over to the table and Jordan was greeted with hugs and hellos from Dakota and Chantell.

The rest of the table stood quiet and I looked over to Taylor whom had her fists clenched.

"Are you serious right now?" She chuckled looking at me.

"Dead serious." I snapped.

I turned my attention to Jordan and the rest of the table began small talk.