|Chapter 2: Lord Help Me|

Just a quick note to start the chapter. I'm sorry it's short I've had a family reunion and haven't been able to type so I'll try to get the next one up soon!

Hey guys so I'm really hoping to post the next chapter around Friday or Saturday! Please share this story and get it out there, it'd be much appreciated!

"Honey I'm home," I yelled as I opened my front door. I turned right around the foyer into the living room, "Did you miss me," I said to the boys as I leaned over the couch to tousle the boy's hair.

"Hey, watch the hair! Do you realize how long it takes to make this hair happen," Cole nagged. That boy and his hair I swear to god. I don't know if you ladies quite understand how much this kid loves his hair, I mean he made a Vine of him doing his hair once.

"Sorry bud, and by the way Dalton Alli told me to tell you she said hi," I stated happily, plopping myself on the sofa between Dalton and Cole. Suddenly as I begin to turn to my phone out of the corner of my eye I see Cole turn towards me. "What's up Pendery?"

"Why haven't we met this 'Alli' person yet," he questions. I guess he does have a point I mean they've known me for what, a year and I still haven't introduced my best friend to them. I guess I've been putting it off, because one of them is bound to fall for her.

Allison or Alli is my best friend in the whole world. As I mentioned earlier I met her in elementary with Will when we were all in the same kindergarten class. Ever since then we've been pretty much inseparable, you know except when I moved away, but we talked all the time. Alli's the type of girl that all the guys fall for, so I've always got to be careful when I hang out with her because almost every time we get mobbed by guys. Had we gone to middle school and high school together I would've never gotten any attention. Boys want her and girls envy her even I do sometimes. To start it off she's smart and always gets good grades, she's athletic and is a long distance runner, and she's model gorgeous. She's considered short at about 5'2 and has light brown hair that flows a few inches past her shoulders. She has bright blue eyes and a tiny figure, you know besides her legs because she's got a serious case of running legs!

"Uh..I don't know. I mean you guys are always so busy and the right opportunity hasn't come up. Besides it's just you, Dana, and Gabe that don't know her. Dalton's known her for a couple of years now and Will's known her since we were five," hopefully the statement is enough to keep him off my case for a bit, but alas that never happens with IM5!

"Why darling Elizabeth, wouldn't now just be the perfect time for our Alli to come over for a visit," Will urges on the other side of the room. Curse him, because even though he may hate me he knows just how my mind works.

"But sweet Will, Alli's just had a race and I'm sure she must be burned out from all the running! Maybe some other time though," I suggest.

"You two sound like an old married couple," Dana says while laughing, "Come on Lizzie why can't we meet her? Please, we have a few things going on here and there, but nothing too big. I promise we'll be good!" Yeah right, Will can't even put up with me for what, more than an hour? I highly doubt he could spend the rest of his life with me, and I guess I might as well get it over with.

"Okay guys how about I bring her over tomorrow? Just tell me what you guys have planned and when you'll be over, but you guys have to be good or I'll kick your butts!"

"Let me think. Tomorrow we have a meeting for some album ideas and an interview but we should be back around four," Gabe informs me kindly. He's pretty much the only normal band member.

"Fine, I'll have Alli over tomorrow when you guys get home."­­ Lord help me. I'm hoping this goes well.

"What to do first? Tonight is going to be awesome," Cole gushed. What on earth was he talking about? As far as I know they don't have a concert tonight or any big event. Oh snap, I don't like where this is going.

My eyes widened as I turned right towards Cole. "What are you talking about....," I trailed off eerily.

"What, you didn't know? We're having a band sleepover tonight duh! Didn't you see everyone's stuff," he said as he lifted his hand, using his index to gesture to the wall to my left where there was indeed all the boy's stuff.

"I wasn't informed of such sleepover" I tell Cole as I glare towards Dalton.

"Whoops did I forget to tell you," Dalton falters.

"Lord help me," I say while covering my face with my hands.