Chapter (((1)))

Faith woke up. Her eyelids fluttered open as she stretched and let out a delicate yawn. She leaped out of bed and took a shower.

When she was in the shower she was thinking about a boy.

Harry Styles.

He was the bad boy at West Oceanside Park Street Avenue High School ((WOPSAHS for short)).

And Faith wanted him.

She fingered herself for forty-two minutes before finishing her shower.

She dried herself off and went over to her closet.

Today she wanted to impress Mr. Styles. Today was the day she wanted him more than anything.

She decided on a tight black shirt that showed of her 32-A cup breasts, a Viktoriuh's Sekret bra (we dont have the proper copyright permits to use VS), a thong, and super skinny jeans with rips all over them.

She curled her long, silky, luxurious, smooth, golden locks and fastened it into a messy bun.

Before leaving her room she decided to wear makeup.

Faith applied her hot pink Bby Lipz (again we dont have the rights) and drugstore brand mascara to her long eyelashes.

She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed.

She had depression because she thought she looked fat.

Nevertheless, her breasts looked great and her pu$$y was popping and there was no way she wasn't getting ass fucked by Harry Styles today.

+-+-+-+

"Hello, Faith!" Her brother, Lewis Tomlinson smiled at Faith as she bounded down the stairs.

Harry was next to him.

He was sipping on a kale smoothie and smirking at Faith.

"Hi Lewis, Harry." Faith smiled back at Harry and shimmied her hips each time she walked.

She strode into the kitchen and took her Starbux (rights bro) of of the countertop.

"You look great today." Harry murmured, his erection slowly growing at the sight of Faith's breasts. Oh how he wanted to squirt his Stylish cummies all over her pretty titties. He almost came at the thought of it.

Faith saw that he was getting hard and bit her lips before walking over to Lewis and Harry.

"Bye boys," She winked, "I'm going to school."

Lewis glared at his younger sister as she strutted out the door, angry that she would throw herself at his best friend. ((lmao larry is reel))

Harry tried his best to suppress his moans as he and Lewis talked before class.

But all he could think about was Faith and her perky turkey breasties and her tight pink pu$$y and her plump clit.

He knew he had to get her.

------

i hope u enjoyed

--kat