2

Mackenzie's P.O.V
We got to the dance class and did the same thing as always. Pre-recorded our episodes, danced, and listened to the moms argue. I had an acro solo, it wasn't hard, well that's what I thought. Abby said I still needed pointed toes, facial expressions, and needed to work with my gymnast. I rolled my eyes at the thought of today. I quickly made it to the car and fell asleep.

Next Day: 6:38 AM.

I woke up to the Suns rays beaming threw my curtains. I let out a long yawn. I stretched and got up to get ready for school. I quickly changed into joggers, vans, a plain white t-shirt and a holister hoodie. I curled the ends of my hair and put my hair into a ponytail. I got my iPhone from my charger and it slipped it into my hoodie pocket, connecting my earbuds into it and putting my earbuds in my ears. I put my music on shuffle and hummed along to the music.

I slung my book bag over my shoulder seeing its 7:10 AM. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple, since I didn't want to die of starvation, to be honest. I also was going to walk to school with Luke today. I heard a knock on my door and I quickly rushed over to the door. I opened the door and saw Luke, I smiled and he returned one. I walked out the door, I didn't bother telling goodbye to my mom. She knew I went to school.

I ate the apple on the way to school as Luke talked about his new video game. I listened and shut off my music and put my earbuds in my hoodie pocket along with my phone. "I'm already on Prestige 1 Level 5!" He said, I nodded. He was talking about Black Oops 3 that he had on his PS4. I haven't played it but it sounded fun. "My mom said that I won't get FIFA 16 for my birthday though" he said, my eyes lit up. Now I know what to get him for his birthday!

A smirk played onto my lips. "What?" He said, realizing the smirk on my lips. "Oh nothing.." I said changing the smirk to a smile. He shrugged and we finally got to the school doors. But before we got inside we got interrupted by Ashley. I rolled my eyes of the sight of her. Again, she was flirting with Luke. The sound of her voice makes me cringe. Luke was trying to walk away nicely, but she would bring him back. I sighed. I have to help him.

I walked towards Luke and grabbed his wrist. "Luke.. We are going to be late for homeroom!" I lied, fake smiling. "But we don-" he said, being stupid. But I cut him off. "Bye!" I said to Ashley, pulling Luke with me to his locker. I smacked him on the back of his head.

"What was that for!"

"For being stupid, almost saying 'But we don't have the same homeroom'" I said, rolling my eyes. "Sorry" he said, his cheeks changing to a tint pink color. Was he blushing? I ignored it. "I'll see you in art" I said, he nodded and smiled. I returned the smile. I walked to my locker and put my book bag and took out my binder.

Skip to 3rd Period

I made my way to art. I was chewing on a piece of licorice I got from my chorus teacher. I got to art and greeted my teacher then sat at my table. I took out my drawing, and continued drawing buildings. I made them look 3-D, I was so concentrated on it. I didn't realize my friends appearing at the table or the bell ring. "Earth to Mackenzie!" Jamie said, waving a hand in front of my face. I looked up at her. "Yes?" I said, putting my pencil down and cracking my knuckles. I saw Josh cringe in the corner of my eyes. I smirked and stood up. I walked over to him and cracked my knuckles near his ear. He kept on cringing. "Stop that! It's annoying!" He said, pushing my hand away. We all chuckled and I sat back down at my seat.

"So, did you guys hear about the new 6th grade couple?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows. "No, who?" Ellie said, I smirked. "Luke and Ashley!" I said, poking Luke in the ribs. Josh furrowed his eyebrows. "I though Luke like-" Josh was cut off by Luke. "I'm not dating Ashley!" He said, I chuckled. "Wait who does Luke like?" Jamie, Ellie, and me said. Josh smirked and whispered in Ellie's ear. I couldn't hear the name. I frowned, when I noticed Ellie whispering it in Jamie's ear. "Why can't I know!" I said, crossing my arms. They all looked at Luke who's cheeks turned into a tint pink color. Josh walked over to me and was about to whisper me the name when the teacher spoke up.

"Students! Welcome our new student, James! He will be sitting at Mackenzie's table." She said, I saw the boy. My mouth hung open.

He was cute. Just so freakin' cute.

"Mackenzie close your mouth" Ellie whispered, I immediately shut my mouth. James. Sat. Next. To. Me. We shook hands and smiled at each other, when I finally put myself together. "I'm James" he said, flashing a freakin' cute smile. "Mackenzie" I said, flashing a smile. He shook hands with everyone and I checked his schedule. We had the same classes. "Can you help me with the project?" He asked me, I nodded. The rest of the period I helped him making buildings. We shared smiles and of course dirty jokes. He was officially apart of our squad.

He walked with Luke and I to science class. "So, any cute girls around here?" He asked. "There Ashely but she's a thot" I said, making Luke and James chuckle. "What! It's the truth! She's about to get Luke!" I said, wiggling my eyebrows. Luke groaned. "What a bout' you? You're cute" James said, I smiled. "Eh, I'm okay" I said, Luke rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Mackenzie. You know a lot of guys like you. You just don't like them back" Luke said, I rolled my eyes. Did I mention Luke and James were cousins? No? Oops, Luke told us at art. James moved in with him and his family.

Well we made it to science, then when we separated. I sighed as I sat next to Melanie, Ashley's best friends. She gave me a note. I read it. What a stupid decision I made.

Go away from James and Luke. They don't like u. They r using u for the fame. ur ugly, fat, and annoying. and worthless. Just leave already

I read the note and immediately regretted it. I made a pass to go to the bathroom and the teacher signed it. A tear slipped from my eyes, I immediately wiped it away. I saw Luke's face filled with concern out of the corner of my eye. I walked out of the classroom and just walked threw the halls. Then I heard heels clicking behind me and I mentally groaned.

I turned on my heel and met Ashley and her group. I rose an eyebrow at them. "So the new boy, James... And Luke. You are very close with them aren't you" she said walking around me, I rolled my eyes. "Get to the point" I growled, crossing my arms. "Stay away from both of them or we will leak some fake rumors about your family, friends, and you. Bad, bad rumors. That you cut and you hate your family and friends. That you also bully kids. Those rumors" she said, I gulped. Those rumors couldn't be leaked so I nodded. "Okay, I'll stay away" I said. My grip tightened on my binder as I pushed past them, making my way to fifth period since the bell rang.

Skip Fifth, Sixth & Seventh Period

I walked into eighth period seeing I was going to sit in between Luke and James. I saw in the corner of my eye, Ashley giving me a glare. I walked up to the professor and whispered in his ear. "Can Ashley and I change seats?" I whispered, he nodded. I sadly walked over to Ashley's table and told her we switched seats. She smirked and picked up her stuff and sat in between them. They sent me frowns and I just ignored them. I sat there playing with my fingers until the bell rang. I quickly got up and rushed to my locker, I got my book bag and stuffed my binder inside my book bag. I quickly shut my locker and rushed outside. I got on the bus, that I normally don't do. I sat on a seat quickly and put my beanie on. I sighed and looked down at my phone, already receiving messages from both of them.

I sighed and rested my head on the window. I actually wanted to go home and go to dance.

/-/-/-/-/

So yeh. Henry Danger is playing James. Yeah Nickelodeon. I like it a lotZ. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter! I'm working hard on it. I feel like this is mean girls, because mean girls are mean and Ashley and her 'squad' are mean.

they are also telling her to stay away from boys, no? Okay. I honesty don't want this to be mean girls. mean girls was funny doeeee. I enjoyed it on Netflix bc Netflix and chill: that's me. I'm Hispanic. People call me a white girl bc I love Starbucks and Netflix and chill.

I'm a Hispanic girl and I'm kewl asf. jk I suck. Anyways please vote and comment! It'll mean a lot! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye my lovely readers!