Just Keep Searching *Pokemon B+W* [Prologue+Chapter 1]

A/N This is a sequel to Just Keep Running, so you probably won't really understand some of it without having read the first. So here's the link Just Keep Running. 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/207358-just-keep-running-pokemon-black

Prologue-

My eyes flashed open and I looked around. My feet were propped up on the table and there was a blanket over me. A warm spring breeze went my me and I could hear the pidgeys and swallows chirping in the trees. 

I walked into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. I filled Zorua's bowl and called her down. 

"You slept on the porch again. I saw you before I went to bed, I figured you'd be mad if I woke you up." I turned around to see Peter, ready for the day. He was tall and muscular, about the same age as me.He had dark hair that was always slick and combed back, he was in a gray suit. He had the handsome and confident look on his face, as he usually did.  

"Oh no, I wouldn't have been mad. Sorry, I've been having trouble sleeping in the bed lately. It's just more calming outside." I said and turned around to the counter. I wiped it down with a nearby cloth. 

He put his hands on my shoulders. "Daisy-Rose, I know you're just having trouble sleeping beside me." 

I turned around to face him. "Pete, I think we should take a break." 

He looked slightly shocked. "What do you mean? We've been together for a year, I thought things were going well." 

"They are, I mean they're going fine. It's just..." I trailed off. 

He looked away, and remembered.  "It's him isn't it? The guy you were with before me? You thought he'd be back by now, didn't you?" Peter sat down at the table. 

I nodded, "Yes, I did. Pete, I need to find him now. He's the one that I actually need." 

"I understand." He responded and stood up, "I'll pack my things and be out of here by the time you get home from work." He headed for the door. 

I shook my head and took a quick sip of my coffee, "No, you need a place to stay that's close to work. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow. You can stay here until I get back with him. I don't know how long I'll be gone. I'll give you a call a few days beforehand, so you'll know." 

"Fair enough." He replied and  touched my cheek for a quick moment. Peter turned away and headed for the door.  I took my coffee and went upstairs to get ready for my last day of work. This time tomorrow, I'll be out there. Two years is long enough to be fixing his mistakes. It's time to come and fix this one.

Chapter one- 

"Zebstrika, Carracosta!" I called. "It's time to leave." They both looked over to me from the pond. Zebstrika's neck was bent over and drinking. Carracosta pulled his head out of  the water and climbed out. 

Carracosta was full grown. He stood taller than most carracostas, at about five feet. He had a hard shell and was considered to be an ancient pokemon. N had someone deliver him to me about three weeks after he had left. He was just a small tirtouga then. 

Zebstrika wandered to my front bushes one morning when she was a blitzel. She's grown so much. She's famous nearby for her one hit K.O. attacks. 

"Get Zorua and Audino, will you?" I asked, they both parted and went into the woods. They came back momentarily with them playing in front of them. Even though Audino and Zorua are the eldest they still play like children. 

I counted all of them up. "Five...who are we missing?" They all looked up to the sky. 

"Of course," I looked up as well. "Braviary." Braviary was simply elegant. He had a large ego, but it was easy to see why. He flew across the sky with blue and red wings stretched. Braviary looked down and dove to us. 

I petted his head and he nodded in approval. "Let's go guys." Zebstrika walked over and got down so that I could mount her. I sat on her back and we slowly walked along the ridden path. None of my pokemon liked using their pokeballs so they were always out and walking. They didn't like their pokeballs, but they also didn't really like walking. 

Every once in awhile some pokemon would jump out in front of us. I would just give one of them a signal to attack it. I didn't even have to give them orders on their attacks. They had learned my fighting style and used it every time they fought. So with every situation, they knew exactly what I would've commanded them to do. Once in a while though, they do get stumped and looked back at me in fear. I give them the command right away and now they know. 

We had been walking for about five hours before that break. It was six hours later now though, and it was getting closer to dusk. "Braviary, fly up and look for a campsite, please." He nodded and launched himself into the air. 

Zebstrika stopped walking and looked up at me. She looked down at the path and back to me. "ZEB-STRIK-A" she shouted. Translation from Pokemon to human was "Why do we have to keep going?" 

I got down from Zebstrika. "Can any one tell me why we cannot camp out on the road?" Audino raised her hand excitedly. "Yes Audino?" 

Audino gave a vivid reenactment of the situation. Where someone would stumple upon us in the night and steal our things, or we'd get run over by a truck passing through, or we'd be asked to buy a magazine membership. 

Zebstrika looked defeated. 

Braviary came down and drew the site, it seemed to just be a half a mile into the woods from here. I erased the drawing with the shoe and we began to walk into the woods. 

It wasn't very long until we got to the clearing. It was actually one of the nicer camp sites. I pulled a tent out of my bag and began to set it up. I poured their food bowls and they ate. I warmed up some beans and sat in the warm tent to eat my meal. At night, Zorua and Audino prefer to sleep with me, but the others enjoy sleeping right outside my tent. 

I cuddled inside of my tent. Zorua enjoyed being used as my pillow and Audino occasionally got afraid of the noises outside so she would sleep right by my side. Suddenly, in the middle of the night I heard someone knocking at the door. 

"Oh God, please not be another guy selling magazines." I said as I lifted myself up. I was surprised enough that whoever it was managed to get past Zebstrika, Carracosta, and Braviary without waking them up. Then again, they are deep sleepers. 

I unzipped the tent to see a young man standing there. He had dark hair and was wearing a blue sweatshirt. A serperior was right behind him, staring at Braviary. "Serperior, cut that out." He whispered. 

The man looked over to me. "Oh good, I thought I recognized your carracosta. What's it been, like two years since we've seen each other? Gees, look a bit happier!" 

A/N I just realized that I need a new cover for this story. If you can make me a quality cover which included  the title and the author (me: saphire11527) I will follow/fan you and dedicate the next chapter to you. And try to get those covers to me fast, because I don't want to publish the next chapter until I have a cover.