Cloves death

We were waiting in the trees near the Cornucopia. They had called the feast and we knew Lover-boy was in need of medicinal supplies, and that the Girl on Fire would come to get them. Cato was just as pissed as me. How does a tribute from district 12 get a better score then all the careers, although I’m not surprised she beat Glimmer, she was completely useless. I’m happy she died. I nudge Cato’s arm, I see her at the edge of the field, and she knows we are watching, but her need to save her precious lover boy won. She ran and so did I. I met her on the side of the Cornucopia, she saw me, too late. My knife was flying through the air, and hit her above her eye. I throw another, but she dodged it, I tackled her to the ground, struggled to get on top. I won; I started talking about lover boy, which hit her nerve. An idea popped into my head, I talked about the little girl from 11. I didn’t know that the boy from 11 was there; he ripped me off her, and threw me to into the Cornucopia. My head hit the side, but it wasn’t hard enough to kill me. He was asking me if I killed Rue. I tried to answer but he kept shaking me, I screamed as loud as I could to Cato. I heard his reply, but it was too late. 11 had a rock above my head, and I knew he was going to hit me with it, I called for Cato again, but he was too far away, I was scared. I saw the rock come down towards my temple, there was pain, so much pain. 11 was telling 12 something about no debts anymore. I didn’t care, I wanted to call for Cato, but I couldn’t get the words out. I heard him, he was close, I heard the pain in his voice, he saw me. Then he was there, holding me, begging me to stay with him. I whispered one last thing before the blackness took me. “I love you.” I just heard his reply, I died knowing that beautiful boy, MY Cato loved me. There was nothing but blackness. I welcomed it with the thought of love, and that my pain was no more.