Chapter 4- Princess has a dirty mind

Heya! Okay, time for Lucy's intro. Lucy is being played by Lilly Collins! Her signature outfit is also in the picture!

EDITED

Chapter 4- Princess has a dirty mind

I opened my eyes and the surroundings were unfamiliar. The things that happened rushed into my mind. I had fainted! I was in a bed, but it surely wasn't a hospital.

It looked like someone's room. The walls were white in colour and there were black cupboards. Basketball posters hung on the walls. It was guy's room but way cleaner than what my brother or Aaron have. My phone on the side table showed no missed calls. Then, someone entered the room.

"So, you are up." Lucas said. Shit, Lucas, trouble, player!! I hope we didn't...oh shit.

"Lucas, why am I here? What happened? Did we um..you know..?"

"Calm down! We didn't have sex." He said and I sighed.

"You are not my type." Ouch, that hurt. Even though I didn't wanna do 'it' with him, it hurt real bad.

"OMG, I have to get home, everyone will be worried sick!"

"Princess, you fainted in the middle of no where. I saw you and got you here and told Lucy to call up Ethan and tell him that you are sleeping over at her place. Oh yeah, Lucy said she is not mad at you because Aaron told her everything."

"Oh"

"Yeah, now come in the kitchen if you want pancakes."

"The bad boy can cook?" I asked astonished.

"The bad boy can do a many more things that can make you moan in delight princess." He said smriking.

"Eww...!" I blushed.

"I was talking about food angel, you have a dirty mind." He smirked one last time before walking to the kitchen.

"Arrogant, cocky jerk." I muttered to myself.

I ate the pancakes he made and to be honest they were delicious. I wouldn't tell him that though. Lucas got up to do the plates when I saw his phone lying on the table.

I picked it up and it had no password! My nerdy mind made a plan and so I changed his Facebook status to 'watching chick flicks <3'. Yep, perfect. I put his phone back in place before he came from the kitchen.

"I'll get my stuff and then drop you home." He said and I nodded suppressing my laughter.

That's when I noticed his house. Okay, cliché bad boys are supposed to have huge houses and everything, but his house was a pretty normal 1bhk flat. Did he live alone? He isn't even 18! Where were his parents? Before my thoughts could wander anywhere else, someone in the bedroom cursed.

"Princess, RUN." Lucas said and I did. He came to know about the status!

He chased me around until I was blocked by the walls. I looked into his eyes and gulped a lump down my throat. He walked towards me like a predator towards his prey.

"Caught you" He whispered huskily in my ear. Suddenly, the entire container of maple syrup was poured over my head.

"What the hell!" I yelled. I grabbed the flour's packet and put it all over his head.

Then, I ran again. He tackled me on the sofa and started to tickle me! I am a very ticklish person. My stomach ached as laughter escaped my mouth.

"Lu--cas------st--op--pleas--e!" I said between the giggles.

"I might if you say that Lucas you have a sexy Greek God like body." He said.

"Okay, Lucas you have a sexy Greek God like body." I said accepting my defeat and he stopped.

That's when I realized the position we were in. It was really awkward. I was on the couch and he was on top of me with his legs on either sides of my waist. His eyes bored into mine and I couldn't help but stare into his. His sky blue orbs had turned deep blue, filled with lust.

His hands cupped my face as he leaned in. I bit my lip. His touch sent so many feelings around my body that I wanted to melt. Our lips were only inches apart when the door bell rang.

"Shit" he cursed as he got up.

"Were you expecting someone?" I asked.

"No, go take a shower while I see who it is." He said, wiping his hair and face with a napkin and I nodded.

I got into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I rested my back on the door. We were about to kiss.... I showered and several thoughts invaded my mind.

I would have lost my fist kiss. I would have lost it to a guy I knew would never care. I was going to give it away to a complete player who just played with hearts. Now I know why girls fall for his charms, because they are irresistible. It just took him 5 minutes to break my walls. Aaron and Ethan were right, I was changing because of him. I have to stay away from him

When I got out of the shower wrapped in a towel, I found a black hoodie and my jeans lying on the bed. I wore them and walking out of the room, I realized that Lucy was over! Okay, the weird part? Lucas and her were all buddy buddy!

"Hey" I greeted Lucy.

"Hey girl!" She said chirpy.

"Let's get going?" I asked her and she nodded mouthing a goodbye to Lucas where as I didn't say anything.

Lucy has a licence and so she gets to drive a car. We sat in her car and I got impatient to know about her and Lucas because she is never normal around people she just met.

"Lucy, how were you all friendly with Lucas huh?" I asked.

"Oh, that, I told my mom about Lucas and she said he actually is my cousin!"

"Oh" So that's why....

"Why are you acting so different Emily? You are being strange."

Should I tell her about what happened at Lucas's place? I need to tell someone and who is better than my newly made best friend?

"Lucy, Lucas and I almost kissed..."

A/N
Boom! How many of you saw that coming? I feel soooooooo amazing!! Next chapter will be up soon!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.