Crystal's beggining

As I ran down the stairs Luna and Wolf saw me "what's up?" Wolf said. "What's wrong?" Luna asked. "I'm fine" I said. "Ok" They both said. "The mushroom stew is done" Luna said. "Cool" Wolf said. "Ok" I said. "Star! Come downstairs!" Luna said, "coming!" Star said. Luna gave me,Wolf,And Star a bowl of mushroom stew. "So, Crystal what did u ever eat when u were in the woods?" Luna asked. "Nothing most of the time" I said. "Oh?" Luna said. "Well. When I tried to find food it was hard sense u know it is winter and that's when animals come and hibernate and go do there thing or whatever" I said. "True" Luna said. I finished eating and decided to go outside. "I'll be back. I'm gonna go outside for a bit" I said. "Ok" they all said. I went outside and it was pretty cold. I didn't have anything to keep me warm so I just had to deal with it. "Here" Wolf said. He gave me a coat to wear. "Thanks" I said. "Np" Wolf said. I just kept standing there looking over at the forest. Wolf was standing beside me. "Is there something special about that forest to you?" Wolf asked. "I rather not talk about it right now" I said. "Ok?..." Wolf said. Me and Wolf just kept standing there looking at the forest...

To be continued...