1

It was date night for you and Murr, which was a night that you and James would do whatever you pleased. The plan for tonight was to go out to a fancy restaurant for dinner, one that was uppity and very high class. You stared into your closet of clothes, scanning every item of clothing you thought of considering, but nothing was clicking. You heard Murr in the bathroom, the water coming down from the shower, steam radiating from under the door. You picked out a nice dress that you've never worn before, but you bought it quite a while ago. You slipped into the dress and looked into the mirror, frustrated. It just didn't seem to look your best, not in your eyes. If Murr was going to see you all dressed up, you wanted to impress him without looking like you tried too hard. You were blatantly annoyed with the fit, so you squirmed out of the dress. Trying on outfit after outfit and scanning every inch of yourself in the mirror you've decided that you've had it by now with yourself. You started to tear up with frustration, nothing looked right. You were so fed up with yourself that you hadn't noticed the shower had stopped running and James was done getting ready. The hot tears started coming down your face and you couldn't hold back. You collapsed to the floor in a sobbing mess.
"Babe? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
Murr asked urgently. He rushed over to the floor crouching down, rubbing your back.
"No I just...I hate everything. I don't look right. I hate my body. I-" you said choking back on tears.
"(Y/N) stop it right now. I mean it. And I'm not going to sit around giving you the cheesy speech that you're beautiful because I know you won't feel it but I want you to." James got closer to you, cuddling next to you on the floor, leaning against the wall. He pressed his plush lips against your temple and grabbed onto your hand.
"James. I-"
"Sweetie, we don't see the same person. I see an angel. You're my angel. And I love you so damn much." You turned to look at him in the eyes, sure that your face was a mess. You moved your hand to cover your face but he swatted it away gently.
"I have never seen a goddess so beautiful." He said softly. His eyes glimmered with tears.
"Can we just stay in tonight?" You asked in a whimper.
"I wouldn't ask for more, princess." He said with a smirk.
Although he wasn't that big of a guy, he lifted you up and placed you on the bed, snuggling himself under you.