Chapter 17 || Training

Song(s) for the chapter:
Miss Missing You -Fall Out Boy

Coffee For Closers -Fall Out Boy

Steal My Girl- One Direction

Harry's POV

I stared out of the window, watching the Golden Tower and Covens glisten in the sun. I held the white parchment in my hand, tightly. Alex won't be too happy about this, I thought.

You are invited to The Queen's Masquerade Ball, at The Golden Tower.
This event is to welcome our new Princess.

I turned around and saw that she was still sleeping. She looked so cute, with her nose scrunched up and her arms and legs all over the bed. Slowly, I saw she was stirring and opened her eyes. Her hazel eyes stared right in mine.

"Were you watching me sleep?" Her morning was so hot.

I smiled, "Maybe a little." She chuckled, and sat up on the bed.

I walked over to her, and bent down to kiss her. Electricity sparked, making my lips go a little numb. She pulled away, I opened my eyes and saw Alex glowing from the inside. The Heavenly Fire, I thought.

She pushed me off her, gently. "Sorry, still don't have much control. And you aren't helping exactly," she said, crossing her arms.

I held my arms up in defense, "Hey, I'm not gonna say sorry for trying to kiss my girlfriend. Don't worry you'll get control over it."

She chuckled and got up off the bed. I pulled her in my chest, and kissed the top of her head.

She pulled away, "What's that?" pointing at the crumbled piece of paper. I scratched the back of my neck, and handed it to her.

She was confused but took the paper and opened it. I saw her expression change from happy to anger in seconds. She crumbled it back up and threw it across the room.

"HOW CAN SHE HAVE A FREAKING BALL WITH EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON?" She yelled, her eyes turned golden and her skin started glowing.

I tried to touch her arm but it sparked me. "Hey, calm down, love. Evelyn is doing this so that people don't panic. It's her nicer way of telling them about your fath-I mean Marcel," I said, cutting of the word as she glared at me.

She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. I could hear her counting and inhaling and exhaling. She opened her eyes, they were back to normal and her skin had stopped glowing.

"Sorry." She sighed.

I smiled, "It's okay, love. I get why you're mad. But now you can attend your first ball as a Princess." I pulled her into me from her waist and kissed her forehead. I already knew she was rolling her eyes despite the fact that I can't see her face. 

"That ball can suck my ass," She mumbled. I laugh and decide to hold my perverted remark. 

"Anyway, you're gonna be hanging out with Ryan today. He's gonna show around the different Covens, and other places. I would do it but I have to get back to duty," I said, as she looked up at me confused.

"Duty?"

I nodded, "I'm the Commander of the Army, love. You should come with Ryan, then you'll see how serious I kick people's ass."