Chapter 1

~Steve'sPOV~

I sighed as Bucky and I packed up the last of our stuff since we were moving to New York City New York. I didn't wanna move but I had to since I basically lived with Bucky now. We were about to move from Brookelyn New York, to say I was afraid was an understatement.

"You ready?" Bucky asks walking out with the last of his stuff

"I guess." I say shrugging.

Once we got everything loaded up we headed off to New York.

~at the new house~

We pulled into the driveway of the new place. It wasn't bad looking at all, it was a lot better than I had imagined, I thought the housewould have needed a lot of repairs or looked crappy but it looked amazing.

"Stop day dreaming and help me move this stuff, punk." Bucky calls from the U-Haul van.

"I'm coming, calm yourself." I call rolling my eyes at him

I grab a couple boxes and carry them inside following Bucky. After taking the third load of boxes I see a boy with black hair, a bit shorter than me, and really cute looking. I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking and collided into Bucky as I watchedthis mysterious dark hair, attractive boy walk down the street.

"Damn it Steve, watch where you're walking."Bucky said in an irritated tone.

"Sorry Buck." I mumble carrying the stuff inside.

After we finally got everything in the house and stuff sorted out of who'swas what, Bucky and I went to go organize our rooms. I couldn't stop thinking about the boy I saw, I really wanted to know his name. Iwanted to know him in general, he was really cute and just ugh. Great now I am crushing on some random stranger I don't even know. I sighed and flop face first on my bed, I needed to clear my head and stop thinking about this stranger.

I started falling asleep when I heard Bucky call my name causing me to jump.

"Get up, mom made dinner." He says leaning on the door frame.

"Alright.I'll be down in a couple minutes." I say rolling over to get up.

Maybe I should give the move a chance and not complain as much about it.