Chapter 2

-Tony'sPOV-

Igroan as I felt someone pounce on me. I slowly open my eyes to findBruce sitting on me.

"Wakeup sleepy head." Bruce says

"No."I mumble

"Anthony.Get. Up." Bruce says getting annoyed with me

"Onedo NOT call me Anthony. You know I hate that. Two get off me so I canget ready."

"Oootouchy." Bruce says getting up

Iroll my eyes and shove him out of my room so I could dressed. Ireally didn't wanna get up, I had been up late helping my dad withthis big invention he was working on.

AfterI finished changing I walked out of my room and head downstairs tosee my dad and Bruce talking about something completely unimportantto me.

"Ahgood you're awake." My dad says handing me a doughnut.

"Thanks,what do you want?" I ask wondering why he was being so cheery.

"Iwant you to go and greet the neighbor on behalf of our family."

Igroaned not wanting to be the messenger boy for my dad.

"Don'tgive me that attitude. You know I have work to do." My dad saytaking a sip of his coffee.

"DoI have to go greet them? Can't we just say I did and not do it."

"No,you're a Stark, you have to be polite and greet the new neighbors.Who knows you make actually make more friends."

Isighed in defeat knowing my dad wasn't going to away until I agreedto go greet our neighbor.

"Ffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee."I say whining in defeat.

"Goodnow I have to get going. I have business to take care of." Mydad says walking out the door.

Isighed and walked over to the neighbors after Bruce had left. Ihesitantly knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

"Oh,hi. You must be the neighbors. Mrs. Barnes." Mrs. Barnes sayspolitely.

"I'mTony, I came to welcome you to town." I say giving her a smallsmile.

"Awwthank you, why don't you come in and meet my two boys about yourage?"

"uh,sure." I say following her inside.

"Steve!Bucky! Get down here and meet our neighbor!"

Twoboys come down about five minutes later. I seen a blonde boy, who wasactually really cute, my jaw just dropped when I saw the veryhandsome blonde boy.

"Theblonde is Steve, and the black haired boy is Bucky." Mrs. Barnessays introducing the two boys.

Iheard his name and thought 'whoa what a nice name for such a cuteboy.'

"I'mTony, it's nice to meet you." I say babbling slightly

-Steve'sPOV-

Ohdamn this was the hot ass boy I saw walking yesterday. I felt Buckynudge my ribs to get my attention.

"What?"I whispered to him

"It'sthe boy you were staring at when we were moving in." Hewhispered teasingly causing my face to go slightly red.

"Shutup!" I say louder than I intended to.

"uh...youokay?" Tony asks raising an eyebrow at my random outburst.

"I'mfine!' I say quickly

Iheard Bucky go into a fit of laughter at my fast defense, I offeredTony my hand to shake which he accepted.