Welcome Back Arsyn

Adrian's POV

tonight I just simply plan on going out there and kicking some ass. I'm ready to make a name for myself and this is where I start.

30Mins before my match, I go to the divas locker room and start getting ready.

my hair is naturally straight so I simply curled the ends for tonight. I then put on slight makeup ( winged eyeliner, mascara, and some blush ). I'm not big on makeup and personally it's so bad for the skin.

I slipped into my ring gear ( black leather crop top with the middle part all sliced, black leather pants with slits, and my black leather boots.

when I'm finished I make my way to the gorilla where I anxiously wait for my music to start playing. then, I walk out hearing the cheers of everyone in that arena along with some boos but that's to be expected.

Throw your dollar bills and leave your thrills all here with me
And speak but don't pretend I won't defend you anymore you see
It aches in every bone, I'll die alone, but not for you
My eyes don't need to see that ugly thing, I know it's me you fear
If you want me hold me back

" standing at 5'6 and weighing in at 116 pounds. Please welcome back, the thunder storm herself, arsyn.

running down the ramp, throwing my hands up and making a punk sign as always, slapping hands along the way, I finally made it to the ring. sliding up on to the apron and plopping down, then getting back up and bending back word( kinda like Paige's entrance ) screaming "THUNDER DOOM".

I jump around the ring excited, ready for this match to start. however I don't know who my opponent is yet and I'm waiting.

all of a sudden her music plays, that same music that I use to love hearing. but now I would rather cut my ears off. the one, the only summer rae.

" and her opponent standing at 5'7 and weighing in at 118 pounds. please give a warm welcome to summer rae "

she came walking out being the preppy girl she is and slid into the ring.

if you're wondering why I'm no longer amused by her or anything she does I'll give you a flash back story.

Falshback
As I was waiting for Dolph to pick me up because I didn't have a ride to the arena, summer came down and said hey all smiley and excited.

summer and I have been bestfriends for almost a year now, since I was in nxt & I'm happy for that. she has helped me a lot and I'm grateful for her.

when Dolph finally arrived I asked summer if she would like to ride with us and she did. we all jammed out to the radio and talked about a lot of different things until we arrived at the arena.