Chapter 1: The new beginning

Percy's POV

It was a normal day at camp halfblood. Well as normal as it gets then Annabeth said Chiron wanted to see me.

When I got there he was not alone the goddesses Hecate was there with another girl she was the same age as me and I knew that she was the daughter of Apollo but no one knew about her mother whenever someone asked she ran in the other direction."What did I do"I said.
"Don't worry you didn't do anything, someone else did" the girl said"I'm Bellatrix Lestrang you can call me Bell though" Bellatrix said.

"Percy I hate to say this but you have another quest to go on and Bellatrix is going with"Chiron said.

"Don't call me Bellatrix." Bell said

"this quest is very important." Interupted Hecate.

What was going on I thought why was Hecate here.

"You are going to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry " Bell said.

"Wait what school"I said confused.

"Hogwarts its a school for wizards and you will be going as a professer for DADA and Bell will be going as the Transfiguration teacher" Hecate said nervously which was odd for a goddesses.

"Well were is this school and why do I have to go?"I asked.

"Silly muggle" Bell said "your going because there is a war going on."

"But I just got out of a war"I said.

"We know we don't care you are the best one for the job mudblood" Bell said.

"BELL! That is a teribal term" Hecate said.

"But its true"Bell said"he is going to be a mudblood."

"Anyway let's get on with the quest" Chiron said with his reassuring look.
Yep something is wrong.

"So Bell is a witch and she went to Hogwarts." Hecate said camly

"Yep and a war is happening in Britten so were helping." Bell said "But first you need magic" she said with a smile on her face.

Then Hecate did something with her hands and this blue light came out of her hands and went over to me and then she stopped and I felt a little stronger for a minute.

"Now let's get to London!"said bell.