Chapter 1

The bell rang to signal 6th hour was over I sighed in relief that the school day was over thank god it was Friday to because I was in need of the weekend.

I walked to my locker to grab everything, Kay was waiting for me there "hey gal were gonna hang out tonight" Kay said "ya ok, my house?" I asked, Kay nodded her head in agreement.

I walked out of oak creek high school to the bus garage where Kyle picked me up to go home

Bout 15 minutes later we were home, I threw my stuff in my room upstairs and went in the kitchen, momma was makin chicken and potatoes for dinner "hey ma', where's dad" I asked "hi sugar, your father is in the barn" ma' replied "ok thanks" I yelled on my way out of the kitchen.

I threw my favorite Justin brand cowgirl boots on and walked to the barn.

I walked up to outlaw my horse and scratched his nose "hi baby" I said with my thick southern drawl.

I found my dad in the next horse stall givin our other horse boots some water and hay.

"Hey darlin" my father said as I walked in "hi, can Kay stay the night tonight?" I asked. "Well darlin you know you don't have to ask about Kay she can come whenever" he said, I hugged him "thanks Dady" I said while walking out of the barn.

--------------------------------

A couple hours later here came Kay on her 4 wheeler, I walked out front to meet her. She cut the engine "go get your 4 wheeler let's ride" Kay shouted, i nodded my head and ran to get it.

Here I cam my engine roaring, I hop off tho open the gate then I hit the gas.

Me and Kay rode for bout and hour then decided to go to our hang out spot that we always hang out at.
-------------------------

We got back to my house awhile later, we walked in and went in my room, Kay has had a large crush on my brother Kyle for about 5 years and he liked her to so he came in to.

Kyle pulled out his Copenhagen dip can and threw in a dip, "y'all want some?" he offered us some and I took it, I threw a fatty in bigger than Kyle's "dang sis" Kyle said and laughed.

I handed it to Kay she shook her head "no thanks" she had never dipped before. "Aww come on Kay just a tiny pinch" I said, I had been badgering her for about a year to just try it.

"Fine, how do I do it" Kay said and I showed her.

She threw it in and automatically wanted to throw up. I handed her a water bottle to spit in and then she didn't mind it.
--------------------------

Later on Kyle got the idea to go horse back ridin at night and of course Kay agreed so I tagged along.

We got the horses all tackled up and ready to go, I was ridin my horse outlaw, Kay was ridin boots and Kyle was ridin the other  horse huckleberry.

(Hey guys so this chapter was kinda boring but it will get way better as the story goes on, so thanks for reading and I hope y'all like it:))