Lizzy's First Massage

Lizzy is finally off work. Its friday, 4:00pm on a hot July afternoon. She lives in Jacksonville Florida, so you can imagine the heat. She was thinking of going to the beach to tease the guys....and the girls. Lizzy is quite attractive. Shes about 5'6, red hair, blue eyes that you can stare into forever, great ass and the most amazing 36B breasts youd ever see. They are not that big but perfect. She has pale skin so she does not stay at the beach long. Lizzy is actually 30, but mistaken for 20 any day of the week. So Lizzy in a bikini...oh my, she turns some heads.
Lizzy decided not to go to the beach. The work week was stressful so she decided to use her gift card she got for a free massage of her choice at the new massage place, "Sensual Touch". Shes heard of the place and nothing but great things.
So Lizzy decides to try it out. She drives to the place, but thinks they arent open...No cars in the parking lot. She parks, gets out and goes to the door. A sign saying "Closed today only". No explanation. Little disappointed, she turns to leave.
Daniel, who was inside Sensual Touch noticed the very attractive redhead at the door. "Oh damn, hello baby" Daniel says. He sees her reading the sign. She starts to walk away so he runs to the door and opens it. "Excuse me ma'am, can I help you" Daniel says to the hot redhead. "Oh, I just wanted a massage, but I see you are closed." Daniel says "Yes, but I can make an exception. Come on in". Lizzy was a little reluctant at first, but really needs a massage. Besides, she sorta just noticed him clearly. He looks to be 5'9, bald head, beard and lots of tattoos. From what she can tell, he has a great body. Very handsome too. "Sure, thank you. I really need one today" Lizzy says. "Im Daniel, pleasure too meet you" he says reaching for her hand to shake. "Lizzy" she says as she smiles.
Daniel and Lizzy are discussing the different kinds of massages being offered. "We have back and neck, the shoulders and feet, half body, and full body" Daniel says, noticing her biting her lip. "I also have a special massage if you are interested." Lizzys eyes open up and she kinda grins. "Whats special about it?" He laughs a little, "Well, its a full body, but more involved. But you set the limit." Lizzy licks her lips a little and says she would like that one.
So, the two of them go to the back room. Daniel tells her that for this massage she will have to at least me in bra and panties, due to the flavored oils to be used. He suggested full nude so no chance in ruining any of her clothes. He leaves the room so she can disrobe. "Umm, Daniel, dont I need a towel or something?" she askes before he walked out. He looks back at her, and with a very sexy and sly grin, he says no and walks out.
Lizzy grins and begins to take her clothes off. Taking off her shirt then bra. Rubbing her tits a little, tweaking her pierced nipples before proceeding to her pants. Taking off her pants, and debates on her panties. Shes standing there in just her red thong, rubbing her nipples again, thinking. One hand slides down her body to her panties, rubbing her pussy gently then deciding to take them off. They were a little wet anyway, so no point in keeping them on. Tossing her panties aside with the rest of her clothes, she lies down on her stomach, waiting for him to return.
Daniel walks in, seeing the very hot and sexy redhead laying down, fully naked. "Are you ready Lizzy?" Daniel asks as he approaches her and glides his fingers along her back. She looks back at him, smiling and nodding. "Didnt you say you were going to be using oils?" He tells her yes, and shows her. "But wont that get on your clothes too?" she smile back at him. "True. How much should I take off?" he asks. And she said the words he wanted to hear..."Well, fair is fair." Thats all he needed to hear, and stripped naked too.
He starts to caress her skin first. Then starts rubbing her feet, working his way up her legs. Once he reached her calf, he leans down and starts to kiss and gently lick her legs, starting right below the back of her knee. "You be sure to tell me if I do something that makes you uncomfortable ok?" he says, looking at her. She just nods her head.
He continues to rub her legs, little higher now. Rubbing her thigh now, while kissing the other. Her legs next to each other at this point. He moves them apart a little to be able to rub(and lick) her inner thighs too. Rubbing higher and higher, running his nails softly on her upper inner thighs while he kisses and licks all over her thighs. He noticed her breathing picking up and may of head a slight moan as well. Licking higher and higher, he stops and moves to her back. He rubs and caresses her lower back, starting right above her ass. Fighting his urge, he moves up her back. Rubbing and massaging all over, to her neck and shoulders. Then runs his fingers down her spine to the small of her back. Daniel leans down and slowly licks starting right above her ass all the way up her spine, then kissing and licking all over her back and shoulders while rubbing her as well.
Lizzy moaning lightly now, and decides to look back at him. Hes standing there, running his hands all over her back. When he leans down to kiss her back, she looks down and notices his beautiful and very hard tattooed cock. She moans a little more. He suddenly straddles her legs and grabs the oil and rubs some on his chest. Leaning down he rubs his chest up and down her back. Lizzy is aware that she can feel his rock hard cock caressing up her legs the higher he moves up her body. Just as his cock is nearing her pussy, he stops and moves down. He gets off her, and asks her to turn over.
Lizzy turns over, looking into his eyes. Daniel looks her up and down, noticing her pierced nipples are hard and cant wait to touch them. He moves to her legs again. "Got to get this side of your legs too" he says winking at her. She looks up at him, smiles and closes her eyes. He starts rubbing her legs, quickly getting to her thighs. Leaning down lick her thighs again, licking higher and higher. Inching to her pussy, getting closer and closer. He starts rubbing right next to her pussy. Not quite touching, but almost. Licking higher, so close she can feel his hot breath on her now very wet pussy. Right before his tongue touches her pussy he jumps and starts kissing and rubbing just below her belly button. He proceeds to lick up between her tits to her neck, while rubbing all over her stomach and around her tits. He licks up her neck and lightly traces her lips with his tongue before grabbing the oil and rubbing it on her stomach and chest. Rubbing around her tits, down to just above her pussy. He suddenly climbs on top of her, which makes her eyes open wide. Hes straddling her. She looks down and sees his throbbing cock resting between her tits. "Oh my" Lizzy manages to say as he grabs her hands and places them on his oily chest. He starts to massage and rub her arms. She closes her eyes and noticed she can feel the throbbing in his cock thats sitting right between her tits. He moves her arms and leans down to kiss her. She felt the head of his cock slide down her body then suddenly his lips were on hers. He kisses her deeply, as he climbs off her.
He starts playing with her tits. He leans down and starts to lick and suck on her nipples. Flicking them with his pierced tongue, back and forth. He stops, and has her roll over again. He moves to her amazing ass right away. Starts rubbing and squeezing it. Massaging all over her ass. He leans down and kisses, one cheek then the other as he reaches down rubbing right next to her pussy. Lizzy moans louder as he finally touches the very wet pussy thats been aching to be touched. Rubbing his fingers up and down her pussy, getting his fingers wet. He climbs back on her. Pulling her hair a little, and out of the way of her neck, he starts kissing and licking her neck as his cock is presses against her pussy. He slides the shaft up and down her pussy, making sure the head rubs her clit while licking her neck. Lizzy is now moaning more and more, feeling his throbbing cock against her pussy like that.
He climbs off her and turns her over, and crawls between her legs. Kissing and licking her thighs, moving his face right above her pussy...his lips are almost touching her pussy. He stops and looks up at Lizzy with "May I?" in his eyes. She looks down at him, with pure passion in her eyes. Thats what he needed to know. He grabs ahold of her thighs and starts licking up and down her pussy in long slow licks. Licking up and down, up and down, getting faster and faster now. Taking her clit between his lips, sucking on it. Flicking his tongue against it. Sliding a finger inside her very tight and wet pussy while licking and sucking on her clit harder and faster. Fingering her pussy, in and out faster and harder. Lizzy is now moaning loudly, shaking a little while playing with her nipples. "Daniel, I want to taste" Lizzy manages to moan. He takes his finger out of her pussy and slides his tongue inside her pussy, wiggling it around then back out. Sliding up her body, he kisses her deeply. dancing their tongues around while his cock rubs against her pussy. Hes rubbing the head along the opening of her pussy, teasing her as he kisses her deeply. Lizzy sucks on his tongue, tasting her wonderful pussy on his tongue. "You are gonna make me beg for it?" Lizzy asks, enjoying his cock rubbing her pussy. "Yup", he says as he kisses both of her nipples while on his way back between her legs. He slides 2 fingers inside her pussy while attacking her clit again. Fingering her faster and faster, licking her clit faster, kissing her pussy all over.
"Oh Daniel, Im gonna cum." Lizzy says. "Oh dont stop" she screams. Daniel feels her shaking on the verge of cumming, so he stops and very quickly slides up her body and slides his throbbing hard cock deep inside her pussy. Lizzy arches her back up as his cock goes deep inside. She screams loudly as he grinds against her while his cock deep inside her pussy. He looks her in the eyes as he slides his tattooed cock in and out of her wet pussy in long deep thrusts. Leaning down kissing her deeply as he fucks her harder and faster. She screams more and begins shaking. "Yes baby, cum for me" Daniel says as he slides his cock deeper and deeper inside her. "Oh yes, Im cumming. Oh god, dont stop." Lizzy says as she has the biggest orgasm shes ever had. Lifting her hips, Daniel hangs on and slides his cock deeper and harder inside her. "Oh Liz, Im gonna cum" he moans, as he fucks her harder and faster. "Yes cum for me. Cum deep inside my pussy." She says while rocking her hips in rhythm of his cock sliding deeply in and out of her.
He keeps sliding his hard cock deep inside her pussy, looking her in the eyes. He moans louder and louder. She knows hes about to cum, and wraps her legs around his waist. He fucks her harder and harder. "Oh yes, Im gonna cum" he manages to say as he thrusts deep inside her one more time before exploding hot cum deep inside her hot wet pussy. Shot after shot, flooding her pussy with his cum. Looking up at him, she says "Well, I must say, this is the best massage I ever received."
He smiles at her, and slowly slides his still rock hard cock out of her pussy. She leans over and gives his cum and pussy juice coated cock one long lick. "Mmm, tasty" She says. She still in orgasmic bliss as he gets up. "Dont be a stranger" he says as he opens the door and leaves the room.

To be continued....