Chapter 3

I know it's wrong to CRAVE to be wanted or needed but after I have people run up to me and ask what I think about it, that is the BEST feeling EVER. It is weird I know but my conscious it telling me otherwise. 

   As I walk around my insides just gradually fall down a cliff, I see his face. I see Luke Addington's face. He looks at me and gives me a half-smile. Maybe I was freaking out because I caught myself staring at the perfect fitting shirt. Great just great now he thinks that I like him even though I don't I just thought he looks good in that kind of shirt, but he won't know that this is great just great. Just great.

Maybe what I did was immature. I ran away until I ran into a wall. Literally. Wow, today isn't my kind of day, it's probably my worst of days. I run up to a director, not a director that I used to date and had dreams about marrying, a different director. I asked, "When will we start?" "In about 15 minutes, if that's okay with you. But first, go get your makeup and hair done okay?" The director said. I catch Luke staring at me and quietly said okay and walked into the little area where people were holding irons and other beauty utensils.

I smile and they smile back at me. "Hello." The lady with pink hair smiles and greets herself as Lisbell. "That's a beautiful name, I've never seen Lisbell spelled like that, though. It's a unique name."

"Okay you can cut the chitter chatter, I know you're nervous. I would be too. Let's just get this over with, okay?"

I reply, "Okay."

After they finished my hair and makeup done it was time to start. I'm so nervous. Why did I do this exactly?
Oh right because my roommate told me that I can start paying the electric bill. Even though I'm the one that pays it.

" 2 minutes everyone needs to hurry up and get ready"

HOLY FUDGENUTS. I mentally scold myself for not doing what I obviously should've done. Get here quicker.

I run around till I find the dressing room and get into the huge dress. Having like 3 people help me.