Prologue

-Carter-

I walk. The only thing I am free to do; Well, most of the time. I walk to the room labeled 'Alpha Conners', of course there being only one. I had figured he would call me down here. He was such a... 'Don't even say it Carter...' My wolf scolded. She figured we'd get in trouble, but who was listening in?

But I yearned to call that-that monster vile names that matched his personality. That suited him. 'Okay Carter... Deep breaths... C'mon...' My wolf encouraged. I nodded, yet I wasn't that mad, just desperate.

I lightly knocked. A scratchy stern voice replied. "Your late." He said through my pack link. "I am sorry Alpha Conners..." I said back. "Get in here. Now." I open the door and step in.

"Rouges on the west boarder. Make them leave." He said. His brown eyes burning a hole into my small form. I nod, hoping he will stop staring at me considering he stared at me like I was a piece of meat.  "Dismissed." He announced to me.

I leave the room, getting tripped, shoved, pushed, etcetera, it just didn't bother me anymore. I go to the west boarder seeing a group of rouges. 'Great... Let me take over...' My wolf said. 'No... I can handle it. Besides... You know the rules...' I remind her of how I wasn't allowed to let her take over. The main rule, listen, then no shifting.

The rouges laugh. "Awe... A little pack runt..." One growls. "Guys, leave her alone... She is the one..." They all laugh. "What would Darius want with a runt!?" They all laugh, shoving the boy who spoke up.

I close my eyes to contain my wolf.

"What would this 'Darius' want with a group of Neanderthals?" I reply. They all growl. They yank my hair and drag me off into the woods, going farther then I was allowed.

I thrash and hit whatever I could reach. They only laugh at my attempts, making me punch one in the crotch. He holds his crotch in pain, so I take that as a chance to get up and scurry away in a direction far from my own pack.

I feel wind blow on my face. I'm in a pack, but I couldn't care less. I felt my oxygen leave my lungs. Pain. Pain numbed me. I gasp for air and look up. "Filthy rouge. Wait until Alpha sees you."

Okay, now I cared... They drug me by my arms to a cellar. They threw me in, and locked the door, which happened to be freezingt. "Go get the Alpha.... Tell him it's another rouge..."

The man nodded and left, leaving me here with that man. I put my head down, my hair draping above my face. After a minute, a loud slam echoed through the dungeon. I flinched and hide under my long hair.

An intoxicating scent filled my nose, and I soon found myself wanting more. 'Mate! Mate is here!' Sam, my wolf, howled.

The scent got closer. "A-Alpha! She is just a runt!" I look up to see a frantic man next to the most attractive man I have ever seen.

His eyes widen. One word came out of his mouth as he stared at me. "Mate..." He and his wolf said at the same time. And this time I knew.... I wasn't ever going to be free...

_____________________________

How was prologue?? One vote and/or 1 comment for Chapter 1
_________________________________
QOTC (question of the chapter)
What do you think will happen? Will he abuse Carter after rejecting her, or love her?
________________________________

-MarcySilver