How you sleep

Ian: He likes to act tough, but in all reality he's a big softy. After a stressful day he usually just wants you to hold him. So that's what you do, with you laying on your back he will rest his head on your chest or stomach, while you play with his hair. Your legs often end up tangled together. Sometimes he will lift the hem of your shirt a little bit and draw random patterns on your stomach until he falls asleep.

Mickey: Mickey likes to be mr. tough guy, that definitely shows when you guys are sleeping. He's extremely protective of you so he always falls asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around you, almost as if he's afraid someone will come and take you away from him. By the time you wake up though your both completely detached from one another, but the second he wakes up he will wrap his arms around you.

Lip: Lip, just like Mickey is very protective, so you guys will often spoon. Him being the bigger spoon obviously. The feeling of holding your tiny body against his makes him feel as though he has an obligation to protect you, from anyone and everyone who could ever hurt you. Not just because that's what a good boyfriend does but because you mean so much to him, that it would kill him if anyone ever laid a hand on you and he wasn't there to stop it.

Carl: You can never tell with him, some nights he wasn't so to hold you and never let go, some nights he wants you to hold him, and other nights he doesn't want to be touched or even talked too. It depends on how his day went. Most days are pretty good though so you guys usually end up with your legs tangled together and facing each other.

-------------------------------------

A/n: For anyone who reads this can you please comment and let me know if it's good or bad?! I would love feedback! Thank you, love y'all! Xx