Where he likes to kiss you

Ian: Stomach, you don't really know why but whenever you guys are laying down together he will just randomly start leaving light kisses all over your stomach. He will let his lips linger a little longer near your hips because he loves to see you get all flustered about it.

Mickey: Neck. He loves to kiss your neck, all the time it doesn't matter if you are laying down at home or shopping at the mall he will just randomly grab you by the hips, pull you closer to him and attack your neck with soft kisses. Sometimes he will catch you off guard and hug you from behind them burry his face in your neck leaving light kisses.

Lip: His favorite place to kiss you is your forehead. When you guys hug your head hardly reaches his chin so he loves to lean down and press a kiss to your forehead, always letting his warm lips linger for a few seconds. Then he'll pull away to look into your eyes and tell you how much he loves you.

Carl: Carl loves to kiss your lips. The feeling of your warm lips against his gives him this feeling of security. It's like no matter what is happening, the second your lips land on his the rest of the world no longer matters or even exists. He says its like you could save him from anything with just a kiss.