Chapter 1-begining at the end

Jareth ( the goblin king ) was smiling at her. This was how Sarah's quest would end. If he could not keep the baby, nor would Sarah. She watched as Toby tottered on his precarious perch. Sarah let a small cry escape her lips as she closed her eyes and jumped.
When she opened her eyes everything was floating in the air and Toby was no were to be seen. Everything was in a space-like place. Jareth stepped out from out of nowhere wearing grey a grey shirt and white tights with a fur cape. He looked sorrowful.
Sarah advanced upon Jareth. "Give me the child." She said. He paused then said "Sarah - beware. I have been so generous until now, but I can be cruel."
"Generous! What have you done that was generous?!" Sarah said.
Jareth shook his head and said "Everything. I have done all you wanted. You wanted me to take the child. I DID! I have recorded time and turned the world upside down. I have done all of this for you. I am exhausted from trying to meet your expectations. Is that not generous."
Sarah got closer to Jareth. "Stay back!" Sarah started saying " Through danger untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle beyond goblin city- to take back the child you have stolen for my will is as strong as yours-" Jareth cried " Wait!" And raised a glowing crystal ball "Sarah look look what I can offer you it will show you your dreams. You remember."
Sarah took another step closer. Jareth cried " I ask so little just believe in me and you can have everything you want. Everything you have dreamed of. Your dreams Sarah. " Sarah said " and my kingdom is as great as yours...... Damn!" Jareth shook his head " Just fear me and love me and I...I will be your slave." Sarah realized the words but she hesitated.
She realized that he had done a lot for her. Did he honestly love her, this cruel but sexy king who stole her brother? She stopped what she was going to say then said " I will stay here with you just return Toby home or I will say those 6 words your dread to hear. But thank you for trying to please me."