What if?

Ok guys this is my first Dan and Phil fanfic and well I hope you like it. Please comment if I get anything wrong and vote if you're liking this story. So enough of me talking, and mumbling, the whiskering begins.

Dan's P.O.V.
As I walked through the store I picked up some milk and other stuff. I walked through the baby isle, to get over to the men's section, Phil asked me to get a new shirt for him, since it accidentally got mixed with the white clothes. I shook my head and continued to pass through the baby section. The tiny pijamas and little socks, the tiny shirts, the the tiny everything. I stopped. Phil and me have a lot of fun together, filming our videos and going on tour, that's all fun, but I've felt for a while that our lives need something else. It's always just the two of us in our home. I can't force anyone to live with us...or can I? No, no, no, no Dan no. I look at the baby clothing again. I quickly take my phone out and call Phil.

Phil's P.O.V.
I scroll through twitter, reading comments and stuff. I sigh, and keep scrolling in the endless comments of phans. I close my laptop and sigh as loud as possible. My phone rings and I quickly pick it up eagerly trying to entertain myself.
"Hello?" I ask as I lie down on the couch.
"Phil! I have an idea!" It was Dan, he sounded very excited.
"What is it?" I ask excitedly. Dan's ideas can go from brilliant to not so brilliant.
"I'm not sure you're going to like it" at this point I don't really care.
"Tell me, what is going through Dan's mind?" He takes a deep breath. This must be important.
"Let's adopt a baby girl." I froze. I wanted to say so many things, but instead nothing came out. "Phil?" Dan sounded a bit worried. With all my strengths I managed to get words out.
"Really?" I ask. Maybe Dan's pulling a prank, and is recording this for a video? No, he sounded serious. I think.
"Yes Phil!" I was scared. I didn't know what to say. Dan wanted to adopt a baby?!
"Come home!" I hung up and started to walk aimlessly around our flat, waiting for Dan to come home and explain. I was nervous, but somewhere in my heart I was smiling. Do I want a baby?

Dan's P.O.V.
"Come home!" Phil hangs up on me. I leave the cart and leave the store as quickly as possible. I walk down the streets. I'm sure of this. I want this. I want a little girl to call my own. I smile and think how crazy this is. Me, Dan Howell, want a daughter? I frown. But does Phil want a daughter? I can't stop thinking of everything that can go wrong in a couple of minutes. What if Phil gets scared and says no? What if we can't go back to being friends if he says no? What if there is no more Dan and Phil? I shake my head in denial. Be positive for once Dan!
I arrive at our flat and stand outside, gathering all of my courage. I get in the lift and try to find the right words to say.
Phil, I want to do this. I mean I think WE can do this, this will be great for us. Please Phil. Cmon what do you say?
I nod in approval and take a very very deep breath. I open the door and see Phil walking in circles. He stops and stares at me. I clear my voice.
"Look Phil I-" he stops me. I stand still, afraid. I start to get nervous.
"Ok then." Phil says with a warm smile. My jaw drops.
"What?" I say shocked.
"Ok Dan, let's adopt a baby girl." I can't move. I prepared myself for almost everything, except for a yes. I laugh in relief and walk over to the couch and fall on it as if my legs stopped working.
"So we're going to be parents?" I ask, still processing the moment.
"Yeah" we both laugh. "When?" I say as I look at him.
"Tomorrow?" Wait. What? Tomorrow?
"Tomorrow? As in the day after this one?" Phil shrugs.
"Yeah, I mean better do this before anyone of us regrets this." He makes a good point, because at this rate it's going to happen. And I don't mean that I won't want a baby, but I'll get so nervous and start to get think everything, eventually leading to me saying that how could I be a parent and how am I going to raise her?
"Ok then." Phil gets up and grabs the keys.
"Wait, where are you going?" I stand up and follow him to the door.
"I'm going to get some baby stuff." I try to talk but again nothing. "Girl right?" I nod. Phil smiled and closes the door. I go to my room and sit on my bed. I'm going to be a parent. Dan and Phil are going to be parents.
A new whisker.