Tour

Dan's POV
Two years later
"Daddy? Are you going on tour?" Amelia says as she stands on my bedroom door. She's fully capable of speaking now. I sigh and look at her for a second, she has grown so much. She isn't a baby anymore, she is a toddler. She can fly a bit and she can almost control her telekinesis. We've had some great times over there two years. Like, her last birthday party, Amelia started to fly a bit and Phil got scared so he tried to grab her, but Amelia moved away and made Phil face plant on the cake. He said the cake had cheese, so he threw it out. Or when we took Amelia to see horses, she was so happy. And when we went to vidcon last year she didn't stop saying 'kitty'. But the best memory, was when we took her to an awards show, and Ariana Grande won, right before we gave her the award, Amelia ran to the stage and hugged Ariana. The crowd went wild and Ariana carried Amelia, saying 'Omg, she's so cold', Phil and me giggled and the took Amelia away from her as quick as possible. She's been quite a handful.
"We're just going to vidcon, Amy. You know that." I grab some shoes and put them in the luggage. She walks into my room and looks at me a bit sad. "Aaw cmon cheer up, you'll be staying with your gran." I know that Amelia likes going to her grandma's, there's more space for her to be in.
"When will you come back daddy?" She says in her innocent voice. How can she be a bloodsucking monster?
"One week, now why don't you go with Phil?" She nods and gives me a quick hug. She then runs out with her pink ragdoll cat. She has grown so much. I keep packing.

Amelia runs into my room laughing. She hides under my bedsheets. I see Phil running in, he puts his finger on his lips.
"Oh I don't know where Amy has gone, do YOU Dan? He says playfully. I chuckle.
"Oh god..." He signals me to continue the little game. "No Phil, I haven't." I say lifting my arms. I hear Amy chuckle.
"Well then I guess I'll be leaving then..." Phil says walking slowly out of my room. Amelia peaks out her head and is instantly startled by Phil.
"Boo!" he says, Amelia shrieks and runs under the covers. I laugh and lift the covers up to see her curled up in a small ball. I tap on her back a few times.
"Boo!" She shouts, her fangs fully visible. I act like I'm going to fall and then actually fall from my bed. Phil starts laughing and I start floating. I immediately look at Amy who is laughing her butt off.
"Amy, put me down" I say. She puts a serious face and lets me fall to the ground. "Stop doing that will you? at this rate, I'll be broken by the time you're 10" Phil laughs and carries Amelia to his room. I laugh and go to my browsing position. I look at the first video we filmed with Amy.
Hello internet... (Again its however you imagine it) Phil's laughter in the background and me carrying Amy makes it the perfect video. I close the YouTube and go on twitter.
Hey guys! Check out how much Amelia has grown!" I finish typing and attach a photo of Phil, Amelia, and me. I upload it and close my laptop.
Phil walks in and sits down. I chuckle and re open my laptop to keep browsing.
"Don't tell me she's asleep?" I ask without taking my view of the screen.
"Yes! I mean how do you do that?!" I shake my head.
"Phil, Phil, the art of going to sleep in under a minute is a very hard skill" I say as I laugh a bit.
"Well she mastered it pretty well" Phil crosses his arms and lets out a sigh.
I smile and see that our the photo I uploaded already has 1,000,000 likes. Seriously people are crazy over the fact that we adopted. In all our videos people comment:
You should put Amelia!
Where's Amy Pond?
Come Along Pond!
Phil says it's a bit weird, but after seeing tumbler tags, this is nothing.

Hey there guys! Sorry I took a while to update, but I had been busy. Thanks for reading and please comment and vote if you liked it. I'll try to update sooner. And also, 78 views, I know it's not a lot, but I'm still happy with that number, its 87 more people than I thought would read.