Please Read!!!!

So sad, there are so many worthy changes to be made in our world, animals to be treated fairly, Xenophobia to be extinguished, poachers to be poached, power to be conserved, environment to be saved, presidents to be dethroned, however, all of these causes are necessary for our future, but everyone overlooks our future in general, and a cause I hold very dear to my heart.

Every day children are treated like nothing more than just that, the illusion of "children", kids are fellow humans and are treated with such disrespect that it's sickening.

People complain about children being molested and raped and can't understand why, the dangerous saying "respect your elders" has gotten so out of hand, that it's the main cause of children's sealed lips on horrible matters such as rape and molestation.

Children are treated like Brats, and there for act as such, and are robbed of natural rights. An adult may respect who they want no matter the situation, however no matter who the adult is, a child must respect the adult, such as the child must respect there father even if he beats there mother.

It's such backward thinking that people seem to forget they were children once as well, they forget they were In the same shoes as the children of the past, so the children of the present learn to treat the children of future the same way.

If we really want change, we have to go straight to the source of our future, because in the end the children are in control of our future, not us, respect our future, before it's too late.