Chapter 13- DEAD

Kaysar pov

"Heyy do you guys wanna hang out at my house?" I asked Eros and Ace.

We just finished soccer practice and i feel kinda guilty of letting Olivia going home only so i thought i should gather everyone together and have a small party woohoo.

"Ahhh and Ace call As-" I was interupted by the ringing of my phone.

I look at the caller ID "hmmm...Eric?"
Why is he calling me at such timing? Did something bad happen to the gang?

"Hey Eric why di-" i was being cut off again with Eric shouting over the phone.

"BOSS YOUR SISTER OLIVIA IS IN TROUBLE!" Eric shouted.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! EXPLAIN NOW!" OLIVIA IS IN TROUBLE?! I KNEW IT I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER ALONE!

"Boss someone named Emma ordered me to kidnap your sister and i didn't realise it was your sister until i hand her over to Emma! I couldn't fight as there were too many people!!" Eric said anxiously.

"ERIC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WHERE IS OLIVIA NOW!" NO ONE DARES TO HURT OLIVIA I WILL KILL THAT B*TCH EMMA.

"Boss calm down i gathered the gang and we will be heading to your place right now and Hedvige and Ajax are coming to." Eric informed me.

"Come quickly!" I shouted and hung up.

"Kaysar what happened? Why were you shouting? Did something happen to Olivia?" Eros said grabbing me by my shoulder.

"I have no time to explain! Let's hurry to my house! It's an emergency!!" I shouted.

Ace and Eros didn't asked any more question and just ran with me towards my car.

"Guys buckle up! I'm gonna be speeding!" I said.

Shit i might be getting a fine or maybe a suspension from driving fu*k this! Olivia is more important.

~at home~

"Kaysar mind explaining what's happening? Why is there so many new faces?" Eros asked.

"Okay Eros long story short Olivia was kidnapped by Emma and i need help so the guys from my gang are here to help." I said impatiently.

"WHAT OLIVIA WAS KIDNAPPED! YOU'RE IN A GANG?!" Eros shouted.

"Eros calm down we can't solve anything by being so worked up." Ace said

"Does Ace and Ash know about it already?" Eros asked.

"Yes." I said.

Then Eros just remained silent.

"Okay we will be working with each other to save Olivia so each of you intoduce yourself." I said.

Eros pov
I can't believe it! Olivia is being kidnapped by Emma! Kaysar belong to a gang? And he's the leader?!

"Hi i'm Hedvige i specialise in MMA and i'm a sniper." A girl with hazel brown wavy hair with a height that is about 165cm spoke.
"I'm Ajax. I specialise in in hand to hand combat. Good at using guns too." A guy height about 180cm with golden brown hair and geek specs spoke. He looks nerdy and badass at the same time...

"I'm Samuel. I do judo and taekwondo and i'm a sniper too." A gigantic guy with a height about 190cm with sparkling golden hair(lol) said. Shit he's huge!

"Heyy i'm June! I specialise in jeet kune do! Great at using guns." A girl height about 158cm with black hair and dark black eyes said. She's so tiny i wonder how much strength she have?

"Since everybody are introducing themselves i shall introduce myself too. I'm Ash i do jeet kune do,taekwondo,karate,wu shu and kendo so i hope i will be of help." Ash introduced herself.

The new faces were obviously shocked like who wouldn't be shocked? Who would have guessed A 156cm girl with long dark hazel brown hair who look so girly would be such a fighter.

"I'm Ace as you guys know. I specialise in MMA and taekwondo and my gun's skills are great." Ace said. Anyone could see that he's very strong with that buff body and the 185cm height.

"Kaysar here i do jeet kune do, MMA, judo and taekwondo. Guns skills are ok."

"I'm Eros i do taekwondo. Knows how to use a gun." I said.

"Eric here, does MMA good with guns." Guy with blonde hair with the height of 175cm said.

"Okay we are done with the intro let's get straight to the point!" Kaysar said impatiently.

"Ok so currently i do not know where the place is located because it's at the middle of no where and it's a five hours drive from here." Eric informed us.

"Okay let's go to the place now! You remever how to go there am i right?" Kaysar asked Eric.

"Yes i do remeber but Kaysar it's too dangerous to go now! It's too dark outside! We have to plan how to ambush them too!!" Eric said.

"Arghhhhhh what the hell! Fine okay i got a plan. We will leave at 4am tomorrow morning. Hedvige and samuel you will be sniping down a few of the guys that Emma hired don't kill them just make sure they won't be able to fight! Eric, Ash ,June and I will be handling the rush of the guys that Emma hired. Eros you will save Olivia while Ajax you capture Emma!" Kaysar commanded.

"Yes sir!" Everyone replied.

"You guys go prepare your guns and prepare yourselves for a big fight!" Kaysar added in.

Olivia i hope you're alright...please be saved until i come to save you! Emma you will be so DEAD!

Olivia pov

"ARGHHHHHH!!" I shouted. Emma had been hitting me with a metal bat for the past 2hrs.

"My my Olivia you're enduring it so well here's a present for you." Emma said and brought out a bucket of.....!

************************************************************************

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! I have been busy with school stuffs T.T and this chapter isn't that good
:( but please continue to support meee!

*What is the bucket that Emma took filled with?
*Will Kaysar and the gang be able to save Olivia?
*Will Olivia survive in the hands of Emma?

Find out in chapter 14!

I hope you enjoyed the story! ^.^
Please comment and vote!!

Ps. I will be updating every saturday!

Zolyn.G