Dan (Lauren)

I walked to my favourite place of all time, starbucks, I love it there. It's a place were I can just sit and relax.

When I got there I walked straight up to the counter and ordered my usual.

"white chocolate mocha frappe"

"Lauren" I heard someone call "Lauren is that you" I turned around with my drink in hand and was faced with someone I hadn't seen since school.

"Dan"!

"it's so nice to see you again" he stated.

I hadn't seen Dan since we had drama together in school.

"do you want to sit down"? he asked with hope in his voice.

"sure"

"nice top by the way" he complimented as I looked down at my All Time Low top.

"thanks I replied.

we sat together and talked for what seemed like forever. We talked about school, drama, relationships everything. I had forgotten how good I felt when I talked to him.

It was getting late now and I needed to get home.

"I have had a lovely time Dan but I need to get going" I said.

"oh...ok" she replied with disappointment in his voice "maybe we can do this again though" he asked his voice becoming a bit more happy.

"yea I would like that very much"

and with those words we exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways until we met up again.

sorry this took so long I didn't know what to write about haha but I hope you like it and sorry its not that romantic

if you want a one shot please comment with some facts about yourself and who you want it with thanks