0.01

Lyric

"Lyric lyriiiic"a voice said softly "LYRIC"a voice screamed in my ear i seriously jumped out of my bed and now im on the floor "wut" i said looking up my perfect sister she had short blonde hair and very green eyes she just looked at me in the most saddest face iv ever seen "im so so so so so so sorry" she said in a desperate tone "its fine and what do you want" i said in a annoyed tone "its 7:35 get dressed"she commanded i just groan in frustration "whhhhhhhhhhy" i whined " brushing my blue hair out of my face "school" she said "HURRY UP" she yelled "fine fine get out" i said she got out and i changed into a bmth sweatshirt black ripped jeans and fingerless gloves a little bit of makeup AND my favorate fluffy panda hat i dont care that im 18 i loooooove my panda hat it even has things to put my hands in (not like that get your mind out of the gutter) i ran downstairs and waited for rose in less than 6 seconds she was downstairs wearing a neon green skater skirt a black crop top a red and black flannel around her waist and NO makeup because she's already perfect i just rolled my eyes my mom and dad came downstairs looking very sleepy "have a nice day at school lyric" my dad said kissing roses head"um dad"i said "you to rose" he said giving me a hug and letting go after 7 seconds "now get going girls you dont want to be late for the first day of school" my mom said looking at the wall me and rose just giggled she's okay shes not that bad i thought we went outside and yep there was a schoolbus "come on" rose said leading me to the bus we got inside to be greeted by a bunch of jocks rose sat by one of the jock boys looking very uncomfortable the guy just winked at her and put his arm around her she got up and just sat at the back looking relived before i can do anything else the bus moved making me tumble backwards and land on someones lap i turned my head to see a a very cute guy "hey im jeydon wale" he said sticking his hand out the shake "ummm h-ii-ii i stutterd "HI "he yelled i just giggled before realizing im still on his lap (btw just pretend jeydon isint with sam i know i know ) "oh um" i said but was cut of by someone yelling "GET OFF HIS LAP YOUR GONNA KILL HIM WITH YOUR WEIGHT " said a boy with a slipknot shirt and black scene styled hair with a lip piercing (johnnie)everyone on the bus laughed at that remark except rose and jeydon i got off jeydons lap and sat down with rose that comment johnnie made didnt disturb me i could care less if what people think of me i just was feeling really uncomfortable on jeydons lap he was really cute though though before i knew it we were at our new school rose sqeezed my hand knowing that i can get pass one day me and rose got out and before i knew i was pushed on the cement "owww"i groaned i got up and rose wasnt even beside me "wut" i whispered are you fucking serious i thought i walked into the schhol doors and tried to find the office i finally found it and walked in and went up to the desk "um hi im new and I need to get my schedule " i said to the what it looks like MRS.brite "aww yes here you go" the lady said "MRS.lyric parker right" she said "yes thats me" i responded in a surprisingly sweet tone she gave me the schedule "thank you" i said walking out looking at my schedule and in less than 3 seconds i bumped into someone "watch where the fuck you going " said an agry voice i looked up to see the kid who embarrassed me well not embarrass he didnt embarrass me but ehhh "sorry "i mummled picking up my schedule i see jeydon running up to me before he could get any close i got my schedule and ran to the door that says janitor and quikly got in and locked it i turned on the little light to read the schedule (im not in highschool YET so im just guessing here)
1st period: history rm12
2nd period : biology rm16
3rd period: math rm 14
4th period :luch
6th period : science rm21
THEN GO HOME
(im not in highschool so i really dont know )
i closed it looking outside in the little window noticing there was knowone in the hallway "oh no" i said i opened the door and run down the hallway "8,9,10,11,TWELVE "i counted i opened the door to find everyone staring right at me including the teacher "mrs.parker why are you late" the teacher asked "i couldnt find the room"i anwer truthfully "okay sit down by rose" she said pointing to my sister i sighed and sat by her

*2 and a half boring hours later*

"Okay class your dismissed" the teacher announced i got up and walked out the door i forgot to bring my backpack to school woops i said in my head good thing we didnt have to write notes i look up and see my little furry panda hat i giggled and went to the libary to get my books and shit

*after she gets all dat school stuff and is put in her locker*

I skipped 2nd period but it was for a good reason and the Libarian said she will give my biology teacher a note explaining why i skipped im now headed to rm14 math yuck i fucking hate math worst subject ever i walk in and sit in the back daydreaming the class starts and im in my oqn little world right now but is interrupted by what seems Mr.T "lyric what is the anwer to number 9" he said oh no ugghhhhhhhh "negative 5"
I say randomly he looks surprised "correct " he says and writes it on the bored wait are you fucking serious wow i thought "Okay class dismissed"he announced "no homework today and you can thank miss parker" he said pointing to me everyone cheered i just bowed urning laughs i walk out pretending there's an explosion behind me like a boss i just laugh im so childish i thought to myself i walk tobrhe cafeteria and get scared theres people throwing food i grab a tray get whatever there is but not all of it "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY" that black hair boy yells pushing me to the ground spilling everything i had in the tray on me staining the clothes i was wearing in me everyone starts laughing in the luch room including the mother fucking lunch ladys i get up tears blurring my vision and run annywhere but the luchroom i walk into the janitors closet and cry for what seemed 2hr but it was only 37 minutes i hear a nock on the door i look up to see the janitor i get res of embarrassment and open it "im sorry but classes started like 25 minutes ago he said "i know" i sniffed and wipped away the dripping makeup from my face "i think you should go home honey" he said patting my back "okay"i mummbled i got up and hugged my panda hat and walked home

*at home*

I walk in to my house and grab my phone and turn on the speakers and put on don't lean on me by the Amity Affliction. I do not have depression and i hope i never have it but other people who do sorry :( i sat on thw couch and enjoyed the song that was playing i hear a knock on me door i get up and open it "rose are you okay you werent at last period or 3rd period but you were at lunch what happened"rose yelled over the loud music i went to turn it off "because of that kid with the emo hair" i mumbled "you mean johnnie" rose said mad i just nodded my head "go put on new clothes those are all stained "she said examing my dirty ass clothes "true" i mumbled i went upstairs and changed into red and black pajama pants and a black Adidas shirt i went downstairs to see rose and some guy and the couch nearly having sex "YO" i yelled they pulled apart right away "oh my gosh"
Rose said red as a fucking firetruck "ummmm"the guy said he had blonde hair and green eyes "wanna go to my house" he said "maybe later i have to talk to my sister"she said the guy and walked out and closed the door behind him "when did he even get here " i yelled a little "lets just talk" she said

*1 hour of talking later and a shower*

I just got done taking a shower and changed into the pajama i was wearing 1 hour ago i took out my phone and went on instagram and i got 1,125 likes and 60 comments and a picture i took of myself (selfie whatever) people where commenting really nice stuff i put my phone on my bedside table a blanket and fell asleep even though its like 3:59 and tommorow a another day at school