~Cassandra Soth~

Magic School rp-

Name-Cassandra Soth (Cas or Cassy)
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Power- she has gravity on her side, and can move objects with the flick of her hand. She also, can move water, and is abnormally good with nature.
Appearance- Long, Crimson, wavy hair that falls to her waist. She has sapphire blue eyes that always seem lighten up with joy. She has tan skin that helps make her eyes pop, and has a curvy body. She however, has large scars along her back. She tends to wear high wasted Jean shorts and a white crop top. She has a small tattoo of a compass on her shoulder.
Personality- Cassy is very shy, and mostly keeps to herself. She is easily traumatized and scared, from her past. She usually is in a happy mood, and loves to read books. She is abnormally good at running, and is thinking about joining track, but can't decide. Once you get to know her, she is caring, considerate, and thoughtful.
Skills- She is great at running, Honing her powers, and giving pep talks.
Backstory- When Cassandra was younger, she lived a traumatizing life. She lived in a small, poor town, and her family was the lower class. Her father was cruel to her, and any time she disobeyed him, he would whip her back with his belt. She now remains very obedient, and quite. When she turned 16, her father sent her away to a boarding school, where a teacher found out about her powers. She then was sent here.