The date - part 2

You exit the car still holding on to Levi's hand, you look up in amazement, you were at café royal (a famous cafe in which you have always wanted to visit) you almost squeal in delight. You feel levi wrap and arm around your waist and you try to hide the blush forming On your face, he guides you into the building, it was superb a giant chandelier hung in the centre of the room and at the back of the dining area there was a small stage where a orchestra was playing. Levi walked over to a waiter, they exchanged a few words and then you saw levi signal you over, you grabbed his hand, a small smirk appearing on his face. You looked around in  utter amazement this date couldn't get any more perfect, you walked to the table with a bit of a waddle as the situation in the car left you with a but of a problem. You were presented a table next to the orchestra, levi pulled a chair out gesturing for you to sit, you took your seat and smiled. A waiter came over and took your orders (pick any meal you want but levi ordered a champagne for you both.)
You suddenly felt something rubbing against your thigh and you looked over at levi who had a devilish smirk plastered across his face, you blushes brightly and took a sip of your drink. He chuckled "so how's the champagne." He asked trying not to laugh. You almost chocked on your drink 'he's joking right' you thought to yourself, you just simply smile at him "it's great thanks." You feel his hand shift and move further up your thigh moving his hand in between your thighs. You bite your lip and move his hand just in time, the waiter arrived with your food and placed a player of (your chosen food) in front of you, you dig into your meal looking at levi every so often, you marvelled at the way he eats, so delicate, you can tell he's a neat freak as he so careful tries not to make a mess. You giggle a little, he glares at you and you stiffen 'the angels must be looking over me because that glare should of killed me' you thought to yourself. "What's so funny?" He asks in a low tone. You look down at your food and start eating again "oh..nothing." You reply playfully. Levi raises an eyebrow and  you suddenly feel his hand on your thigh again, caressing it softly. You bite your lip hard and looks over at him, 'he's smirking that cheeky bastard' you think to yourself, he moves his hand and slowly cups your sex. You gasp and almost moan but you manage to stop yourself, he slowly begins to run your clit and you kick him in the leg " we're in public!" You whisper to him. "Good point, let's go." He signals over a waiter and asks for the bill, he leaves a sum of money on the table and you both hurriedly walk out if the building. He practically pushes you in the car and climbs on top of you and the car speeds away, you moan softly and he presses his lips against yours. Within 5 minutes you arrive outside of his apartment and he picks you up bridal style and carries you into his apartment, hastily shutting the door behind him.