A dream and a letter

*dream*

I was running around the forest with my 2 best friends, a girl that looks like a cat named Taokaka, and a boy that looks like a fox because of his ears and tail. 'Strange, why can't I remember his name...............Oh well .We were playing hide-and-seek tag in the forest. Taokaka was it, and me and boy had to run as far away as possible.

"Taokaka is COMING!!!! ~meow~"

Me and the boy were still running away because our friend who is it, can smell things from a distance. We heard every footstep she made, cause she was jumping from tree to tree.

"Come on" I said.
"Okay" he said.

Me and the boy were still running, hiding behind a tree, and then moving to the next further one. This was all going so well until, he tripped, and made us tumble down the hill. Our bodies scratched on the sticks and rocks.There was a cliff up head. 'Were going to die.' (A/N: at this time, Aria didn't know that she couldn't die)

The boy reached for my wrist, and grabbed on tightly. While we were still rolling down the hill uncontrollably, the boy tried to use his and dig it in the ground, but couldn't.

It was to late.

We then fell off the edge of the cliff. I began to cry, and he screamed. I was to scared to even look down, so i closed my eyes. We were still falling until I felt something around my tummy (a/n: hahaha I used 'tummy'.)

It felt like a rope , but thicker. And then we we stopped falling. It was like we're hanged on to something. I looked around, and saw the boy was alright, but something black was around his tummy too.

I looked under and saw, a black tentacle, I think. We were then pulled up really fast. I saw the trees becoming more distance. Was the cliff really this high.

This tentacle around, it looks familiar. 'Wait is it who I think it is.' We then we're put gently on to the ground. I turned around and saw uncle.

"Uncle Slendy, Thank you so much." I went over to him and hugged him.

The boy was in shock, and looked scared of uncle.

"Oh, don't be scared of him, he won't hurt you, he is my uncle."

He stood up. "Hello Mister."

Uncle Slendy greeted him saying, "hello child, I am Slenderman. And you are?" "My name is *static noise occurs while the boy says his name*." "Hey uncle, have you seen Taokaka" I asked. "Yes I have, she is at the lake looking for fish again."

Mann, taokaka is always looking for fish, and forgets that were playing a game. "Can you lead us to her" I asked. "Sure."

Uncle Slendy carried me and the boy on his shoulders.

We saw taokaka at the pond. Just as I was going to say something it looked like she caught a fish. She was about to eat it, a mysterious rock was thrown to her fish. The fish then swam deep into the lake.

"Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!, MY FISH!!!!!!! It's gone. Who ever made my fish escape, will pay, ~meow~!!!!!!." She looked around her and saw us.

"Do you know who let my fish escape?" She asked. Me and uncle shook. However the boy didn't respond. She went close to him, and sniffed him.