Plz let me marry this hot guy

Assalam alaikum
My Alfredo sauceS

New day
New update

Enjoy!

Dedicated to
starsandmoon1

After lunch everyone went to the backyard except the elders.. also Ibrahim went out..

Everyone settled on the grass chit-chatting.. Amna sat at a corner with knees held near her chest and rested her chin...
lost in her thoughts...

"Ouch" she shrieked and turned only to see afzal sitting beside her and poking her with a grass twig..

He was here all the time

Yes honey, when u were lost in your thinking

Oh shut up,

"What are you thinking?"
He asked her..

"You ate the desert? " she tried to change the topic

"Johñy Depp is cool"
She gave him a confusing look.

"what?"

"Tit for tat...You're giving a different answer for my question hence I'm giving another answer for your question.. simple" he gave her a million dollar smile.

Wow he's so cute

Mr.Brain freeze

She blushed & lowered her gaze paying attention to the grass as it is the most beautiful thing...

"I know what were you thinking" he said and her eyes snapped at him at less than a mini second. Does he know about Ibrahim & her... no he can't. .. Once again he was confused before this handsome man... astagfirullah...

"You were thinking how this handsome brad Pitt hasn't got her Angelina jolie"
He gestured his thumb towards himself..

"You shouldn't hang much with Ed, his friendship is affecting you badly"

They both burst out laughing.

Someone cleared throat..
"If you'll are finished with your lovey-dovey talk you can pay attention here" who else can say that other than Ed...
Amna glared at her while afzal just went red...

seriously the guy blushed... how cute..

I said brain freeze.. don't pollute my thoughts. ..

"Khans's are leaving today"

Phew.. whatt? Don't see me like that... I mean I have no grudges against khan's but after the small argument with dad, I officially hate Mr.khan.

"You're leaving falak" Alex yelled dramatically.. she hugged her and tying their pinky finger made her promise that she'll Skype her every week, if not possible she'll at least text her , if that's also not possible then they'll write letters to each other... seriously letters.. girl we live in 21st century for chocolates sake...These girls are insane... remind me to ask them why am I their friend...

"When will you come back?"
Out of the blue Ed asked...

Even if you're coming don't bring Mr.khan with you