Other Side

I've lost my one and only friend, she always understood me, she was like a sister to me. Her death was just three days ago, but in that time I've lost weight, a lot of weight. I have been refusing food from everyone, I never even got out of bed since that day, I feel dreadfully weak and useless. Without Jeanette guiding me I don't care if I die any second now.
Everyday a nurse checks on me to force feed me, but always fails. today it was different, she cheerfully bounded to me, the huge smile on her face, something has happened. When people walk in they are immediately downed and depressed. "They actually did it!" The pale pink nurse cat was smiling so wide I was surprised her jaw didn't split in two. I didn't care what made her happy, I just wanted her out. "They killed the maze beast and found the hidden door out! We were authorized to all move to the next room!" A flicker of annoyance shown on my face, if only Jeanette was here. "come on let's go together," her smile was so gentle so genuine just like a friend, I hated it!
"So your name is jama right?" "It's jasmia!" I snapped at her, Jeanette gave me that name, nobody should ever give me another! "Hey! Don't snap at me! now I understand why nobody eles wanted to take care of you! My name is Teria by the way! Gosh, I just spond here three days ago, you should be nicer to a newy!" I huffed at her remark, newy, who does she think she is!
When we reached the other side it was a huge meeting place, with four doors, two of them were side doors, the right side door is where we came out of, one to the far right was a clinc. The last door though, I almost cried, I stumbled to the ground Teria picked me up "don't jump to conclusions maybe it's the door to the outside world, to free us!" The fourth door was a complete replica of the one that led to jeanettes death.
The whole room was twice the size of our main room, the door on the other side, there was something about it I had to open it since nobody else did. I casually walked to it being followed by Teria, my hand was about to turn the knob when the door bursted open a short haired yellow cat crashed into me making us fall to the floor. I pushed the cat off to notice the cat was unconscious two others also fell to the ground a green dog and a crimson red dog. These were not just some of the girls playing around behind the door they were boys, and in bad condition.
~The song starts, Same song every time even though I hate it now, it's a song about life's great with friends but my only friend is ceased from this world. But there in the audience was Teria, 'no I can't have it happen again, not to Teria, she has go to go before I have to suffer her dying to.' Song ended curtains closed~

*please tell me if you like this, I don't want to keep updating it if no one likes it*