Epilogue

***Well this is it! This is the end of the story! I know...I'm sad to think this is the end. I have had so much fun writing it and getting to know my lovely readers. I'm also sorry that there is sadly no sequel because I want to focus on my Harry story. I really hope you like this chapter, and be sure to comment/vote if you do. Thanks again to all my readers and all that you have done! I love y'all! :))

Ha sorry for the long A/N...Okay here's the chapter! :)***

*Three years later*

Morgan-

“Hey Niall, come look at this.” I motion my boyfriend to come look at something I found on facebook.

“What is it?”

“Just come look!” I get up out of my seat and just bring my laptop to him. I figure it is no use to try and convince him of getting off the couch. Once he sees it, his eyes widen and a look of shock appears on his face.

“No…way…Is that real?” He takes the computer out of my hands and places it in his lap before looking a little closer at the picture on the screen. “It has only been three years since we last saw her though? How has this already happened?”

“I honestly don’t know. I guess that’s what happens when you don’t keep up with people. Look there’s more pictures in the album.” I click on the album link allowing the two of us to just become even more shocked about what we see.

“But how? When? With who?”

“Um let me see.” I click a few links here and a few there. “Oh look. They have been together for two and a half years. Supposedly they met in college…he’s not that bad looking, don’t you think?”

I look over at him, and he just a look of disgust on his face.

“He’s alright I guess. I have never seen him before. I wonder where he came from.”

“You aren’t jealous of him are you?”

He quickly kisses me on my forehead.

“How can I be jealous of him? He has Kathleen, and I have you. There is no competition. However I still need to look at these pictures because I just wrap my head around the fact that Kathleen has a baby now.”

“I know it feels as though we were just at camp together.”

He flashes me a smile filled with his bright white teeth followed by a slight chuckle.

“Yeah, so when are you cooking me dinner?”

“I thought we were going to your mom’s house for dinner?” I take the computer and place it back on the desk, and then I make my way back over Niall on the couch.

“Babe, what have I said…? It’s mum, not mom! Gosh, you Americans and your lingo.” He pretends to be serious, but I know he’s just messing around. I end up pushing over, and it’s a little harder than I expected. He falls off the couch and onto the floor.

“Oh my gosh! I’m sorry! Here.” I extend my hand to help him get off the ground, but he has other plans instead. Niall grabs onto my hand and pulls me down me on top of him.

“It’s okay. I think we’re even!”

We just sit there for a few lying there, laughing. I love these kinds of moments. Ever since Niall and I moved her a few years ago things have changed but definitely for the better.

He and I have become closer than ever before. Niall finished school last year, but I unfortunately have one more year. I am actually done with it this year, and I couldn’t be more excited. I just want to be a teacher already.