4. Caught By The Brother

The new couple made love twice last night. It's now 10:00 the next morning and Anna's asleep completely on top of Gabriel with her head on his chest. Gabriel's arms are wrapped around her waist enclosing her naked body in a loving, yet protective way.

Carl is in the library looking up what he can find on Dracula. He's been like that since 6:00. Velken awoke about an hour ago and made breakfast. He walks up the stairs and sees Anna's door open. He walks in and when he sees the bed is empty with the sheets in disarray, he gets a little worried. He walks across the hall to Gabriel's guest room and opens the door. What he sees shocks him. "What is going on here!?!" He yelled.

The couple jump awake and Anna moans at the pain of her ankle hitting the floor. She looks over and screams. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" She quickly gets on the bed and covers herself with the sheet. Gabriel pulls her against him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! Do you have no SENSE of privacy!?!"

"I can see he took advantage of you with your broken ankle, Anna!" He yelled then looked at Gabriel. "I want you and your friend to come eat breakfast then I want you both out of this house!"

"NO!" Anna screamed at him. "I came here of my own free will! I LOVE him! He and Carl can stay as long as they like! I'm not a little girl anymore! I can take care of MYSELF! You're not the boss of me!"

"Father has been missing, mother is dead, so that leaves me to be the only one to TAKE CARE of YOU!!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'M AN ADULT!!! I LOVE him! And HE LOVES me!! You CAN'T tell me what to do!"

"I'm OLDER than you!"

"I don't CARE! I'm an ADULT! I can do whatever I want!"

"If that's what you think, than you can leave with them!"

"This is MY house too! Papa said that which ever one of us gets married first is the one that takes over the crown. Well I fell in love and you have not. So it looks like if anyone is the boss, it's ME!"

"FINE! Have it YOUR way then! I'm OUT of here!" Velken screamed back and went to gather a bag. He grabbed a few weapons from the armory and left the manor.