Hi, I am Harley and this is my younger half sister Nevaeh *see picture*
I am 15 years old and Nevaeh is five.
My mom (Destiny)was a black woman with pride, sure she was a teenage mom but she was the best. She doesn't speak of my dad much, she just gave me a name
"Andy Biersack"
My last name is Biersack and he's apparently famous, I've seen him play on YouTube he's good. My mom meet him in high school after going to his concert, they talked a while and then I was conceived! Haha, the. Haven't talked since and he doesn't know about me. Then when my mom was 26 (both mom and Andy are 31) she met a guy named Jerome he was a nice guy when I first met him I was ten. They were moving really fast and before you know it Nevaeh was born, but Jerome got abusive and we got a restraining order.
A few months ago though my mom, me and Nevaeh were going to the gas station, my mom walked in to pay for the gas and the place was getting robbed. The robber had a gun and shot my mom I had to drive away in my moms small car around the corner and call 911. No one could take me and Nevaeh in so a social worker stayed with us in our house for a while as we packed things up not knowing where we're going.
The social worker wanted to talk to me real quick.
"Harley, do you know anyone that could take you in?" She asked, I couldn't think if any one except the guy that gave me life but he didn't know of me. But I didn't want to be put in the system.
"My dad, he doesn't know about me but I could give you his name." I told the woman.
"Okay," she said getting out her phone.
"Andy biersack."

~Andy's pov~

"We need to go to the bar! To celebrate such luck on bvb7!" Jake said opening a beer.
"Or just go to the stripclub." ashley said licking his lips.
"You're such a perv Ashley!" I said laughing.
"So what man! My member needs to breath!" He said.
We herd a phone ring and we all checked who's it was.
It was mine, I stepped out of the tour bus and answered it.
"Hello."
"Hi is this Andrew Biersack?" A woman said.
"This is he. Why?"
"Mr.Biersack do you remember a Destiny Tremming?"
Destiny?!
"Yes. Why is she okay?"
"She, she died last month Mr.Biersack. I'm sorry for your loss. But it isn't about her."
"Then what?"
"You and her have a daughter named Harley Joyce Biersack that you didn't know about. And she has no where to go so we need to know if you would take her and her little half sister into your custody."
What? I thought she was on the pill! Did the condom break? This couldn't be true! And also she is gone now, and Harley has no where to go, I have to take her.
"I will." I said.
"Okay, come to this address. Ready?"
I put it on speaker and went to notes.
"Ready."
She gave me the address and I had to be there tomorrow at noon. Good thing we were staying her for a couple days in Cincinnati where they were.
Soon after I hung up I slid down the wall of the bus onto the concrete and cried for a while for the first woman I loved. She was gone and I never even talked to her. How can this happen? But now I'm going to take part of her and raise our daughter and her daughter.
Was I ready to be a father? Not really, not at all. Ashley came out of the bus and saw me in my state and sat in front of me.
"What's up?" He asked sincere.
"Remember Destiny?"
"Yeah."
"Well we have a child together and she died and I'm taking in Harley my daughter and her younger half sister."
"Swear on your your mothers madden name you're not lieing?"
"Swear on my mothers madden name."
"Wow. Well I'm not sure if I should congratulate you or feel for you."
"Well I don't know either, I'm just not sure I'm ready to be a dad."
"I'm sure you'll be fine, you are a 31 year old lady's man with skills my friend now pull on your man pants and tell the guys."  He said standing up.
"And with out Juliet?"
"Juliet was a bitch and if she wants to go to some other guy then that her problem, you don't need her to be a good dad and it might even help you out."
"Okay," I stood up and we hugged, "thanks man."
I told the guys and they were happy for me. They went to party and I went to my parents to tell them and stay there for the night.

***next day***

My parents reacted fine to that, they were just sad that we didn't know all along.
I got dressed in the most casual but impressive clothes I could find and got into my car. It was a hot summer in Ohio this year so the leather jacket was gone. I got to the house and I went up and mocked on the door.
A woman in a pantsuit answered the door and smiled.
"Hi, you must be Andy." She said shaking my hand with a smile.
"Hi." I said smiling shaking her hand.
I followed her into the small empty house.
"Harley! Andy is here for you two." She called.
"Okay, wait a sec!" A feminine voice said back. That was my daughter's voice.
She brought down a bunch of bags and boxes and I didn't see her face as she ran very quickly with her things. And finally she brought the last bag and her sister followed her.
Harley had the looks of her mother very much and she had light skin and wavy brown hair, she wore black jeans with a white tang top and some white and black flip flops.
Her sister Nevaeh wore blue jean shorts and a Fourth of July shirt with tennis shoes.
"Hi I'm Harley and this is Nevaeh, thanks for taking us in." She said.
"Hey, and it's the least I could do for the daughter and her sister that I've never met." I said smiling.
She laughed.
We put everything in the car and then we left.
"What's your name?" Nevaeh asked.
"My names Andy." I said driving to my parents.
"Where are we going?" Harley asked after her long silence.
"To my parents, I live out of state so we're staying there tonight and I want you guys to meet the band." I explained.
"What do we call them? Or you for that matter?" She asked, damn she got Destiny's brains.
"Well I'm pretty grandma and grandpa-or what ever they say- and you can call me dad or something, what ever is fine with you." I said trying to push anything.
"Okay." She said. We got to their house and we left their stuff in the car as we went in.
"Mom! Dad! I'm home!!" I yelled.

~Harley's pov~

I walked behind the man that gave me life or as I call him dad now. I studied his features as I couldn't see me look like him at all, maybe clear skin I don't know.
Is this a mistake? He can't be my dad, I don't look like him at all. Maybe we have the same traits or some what personality. I walked in the house and I saw a old woman and man. Must be my grandparents.
I was shocked with a hug from the grandpa and I hugged back.
"Hi Harley! I'm your grandpa, it's so nice to meet the granddaughter I didn't know about." He said with a warm smile on his face.
"You too." I said with a smile as well.
"Oh, you have Andy's beautiful smile. I'm your grams, oh look at you! You're stunning! And tall." The grandma hugged me tight and I laughed a little and hugged her back.
"Thank you." I said smiling.
"mom go a little easy." Andy- I mean my dad said walking past to sit in a chair.
"And who's this little girl?" Grams asked.
"I'm Nevaeh! I'm five." Nevaeh said in her cute high pitch voice.
"She's my half sister." I told her.
"Oh hello then! She said lifting her up hugging her so tight, Nevaeh enjoyed the love.
"Well lunch is almost ready so sit any where and chat a little, or if you want to help me with it you can?" Grams asked.
"I'll just chat a little, but thank you so much." I said.
"It's no worry." She said then walking to the kitchen, I sat on the couch with Nevaeh talking to grandpa. I checked the time on my phone and I then got up nothing to do and not wanting to really invade a conversation for my own sake. I walked down the hall with pictures hanging on the walls, looking at them all. Looking at my family's memories.
I saw dad walk over to me and I smiled at him.
"Sorry about them, they're huggers." He said laughing a little.
"Oh it's fine, I should get used to it since they are my family." I said.
"Yeah, I don't think you will. I'm still not used to it." He said, I laughed at his joke.
"So where do you live?" I asked.
"California." He answered.
"Kay."
"About that, I am really not prepared to like have you live with me yet since I have a one room apartment so when we get to cali we can go house hunting, other wise you guys can sleep on a blow up mattress." He said.
"I suspected, I didn't really expect you to know dad 101 all that well. I wouldn't know either, never really had a good dad figure but so far you seem pretty good." I told him. He smiled.
"Thanks, who's Nevaeh's dad?" He asked.
"This guy named Jerome but he's not allowed to come near me or her." I answered.
"Oh okay." He said.
We herd loud noise come threw the door, dad and I walked to it and they saw me. I smiled politely.
"Andy is this Harley?!" One very tall excited one with a bandana on said.
"Yes CC it is." Dad said in a duh tone.
I was then pulled into a massive hug also being lifted off the ground.
"I'm your uncle CC!" He said.
"Hi." I said trying to breath.
Next one was a guy in cowboy boots and hat.
"Hey I'm Ashley." He said hugging me.
"I guess you already know me." I said hugging back since of CC being loud.
Next one had short hair.
"I'm Jake." He hugged me.
"Hola." I said with a smile.
"You smiles like you dude!" Jake said laughing.
"I've already heard." Dad said.
"And I'm jinxx." The last one said and we hugged.

"Lunch is ready!" Grams said.
"FOOD!" CC and Ashley yelled going for the kitchen.
I sat next to Grams and my dad, Nevaeh was across for me next to grandpa. It was sandwiches and chips with a drink and some dip.
After we were done eating I guess we had to go to the air port.
"It's a long flight." Andy said while we drove to the air port, we had a late lunch.
It was 4 and we were getting our bags checked, which I didn't like cause I could lose my things.
And by 5 we were in the air, and by 6 Nevaeh was asleep next to me. And at 7 I feel asleep on my dad's shoulder.