Chapter 5:Outdoors

In the morning,the next day. You woke up again once more in the same house that the psychopath lives in,so you got out of Oliver's bed and noticed he had already woken up. You went to the bathroom,and took a bath. And after the bath,you dried yourself and got dressed.

You walked downstairs,and headed to the kitchen to see Oliver in the apron,to see him cooking some breakfast once more.

He turned himself around,and smiled at you,then he noticed your hair.

"Darling,fix your hair." he said.

"You aren't my mother..and I'm lazy..i don't want to..." you said as you crossed your arms together,being stubborn.

He sighs.

"Don't worry darling,once we finish breakfast,I'll be fixing up that messy hair of yours.."

You sit down on the diner chair and wait for your breakfast to be served by Oliver. You looked at him,seeing him making pancakes,and eggs this time but it is only for you only. He didn't make any food himself..you wonder why?

You become curious of him...he's hiding something..

Even if you sit down to wait,you decide to explore the house while he's distracted by his own cooking. You went over back to Oliver's room and looked into his belongings. You thought this is an invasion of privacy but this is a psychopath's home,you have to look into things.

You looked inside his dresser to see his normal clothing he usually wears day by day. Then you searched into his closet to see boxes of shoes,some ties,even some more stuffed poppets of Y/N in different attire. It was weird,but it is a hobby of his.

Turning yourself around,you noticed something on the dresser. A photo of himself and three other people standing with him but they're blacked out from a black marker nearby. You were curious to reach it but was interrupted by Oliver's voice.

"Darling! Where are you!? I made you some breakfast!" he shouted from downstairs.

You were startled,and walked downstairs and headed to the diner room to see a plate on the table with food on top. You walked yourself over to the chair,and sat down to eat your breakfast as you should.

Oliver watched for a bit,and smiled to himself. He went to the living room,and realized the time of the clock on the wall.

"Oh dear,it is early. I'll give her fresh air once Y/N is done. But I'll have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't escape." he muttered to himself.

Oliver mind his own business,and went upstairs to his bedroom,and searched around. He noticed a strange aura was in his room,and knew who it was sopping in his bedroom without his permission,it is awfully rude to invade his privacy.

"How rude..." he said.

—------------

After breakfast,you finished eating as Oliver returned to you. He sat down on the sofa and asked you to come over,and sit on the floor. You want to get away from him but you have no other choice but to listen to him.

You walked over to Oliver,and sat down in front of the sofa. Oliver hums,as he does your messy hair.

"Such a messy hair you have,Y/N. How did it get like this..?" he asked.

"I don't know,my hair does that on its own,I cannot control it."

Oliver combs,and brushes your hair and uses a straightening iron on your hair. You cannot believe Oliver could be this good at doing your hair.

"Your hairstyle reminds me of my Y/N,but my Y/N has a different style to match their clothing. Isn't it wonderful Y/N." he said.

Was there another version of you..?