chapter 3

James ^^

I woke up on the couch to here James on the phone in the kitchen. I slowly walked to the kitchen. "Hey baby"I heard him say "nothing bae I'm chilling missing you" he said smirking "Nah you can come over I'll text you when I'm ready,ard bye" he said hanging up. I walked up like I just woke up "what you doing" I said looking at his phone"nothing he said locking it facing it down "cool,well text me when ya girl coming over so you can get the fuck out my house " i shouted "fuck" he said "you think I'm just some girl you gonna fuck and duck Nah B , you go head with that shit" I said fanning him away ."it's not like that" he said kissing me "Nah James it is like that one minute you love me and the next you loving her. You said the same stuff to her didn't you? You feeling her to?" I said pushing him out the way "come on Ana she just a hoe blowing me up I didn't mean none of that shit"he said grabbing my arm "don't try to butter me up with that "she just a hoe" . How do I know that you didn't say the same thing about me to her. Cause James I'm not with that cheating shit. Either you wanna be wit me or you can bounce" I said "ard I feel you" he said walking out the kitchen and out the door"..

James pov
I walked out the door cause I had nothing else to say she was right..
**

"Ahh fuck James" moaned Jessica as I was pounding her shit from the back.
"Fuck me" she said grabbing the sheets . Her insides started gripping my shit. I knew she was about to cum. I started going fast making that ass bounce "yes James" she called out as her juices flowed my Dick. I still didn't stop I kept going until her legs started shaking then I was about to cum. She jumped down off me and pulled the condom off sucking me . Spanish girls will suck the shit outta you. After my stuff shot out on her face she got in my face trying to Kiss me "Nah Jessica I ain't wit that shit. I told you not to catch feelings when I give you the Dick. You know you just a hoe . Now go brush ya teeth" I said pushing her out my face. As she walked away I heard her sniffing while she walked to the bathroom. that's not my fault I told her before we met I just want her pussy cause it's good but it ain't better than Ana. Me thinking of her made me wanna see her. I got up getting my stuff and walking out.

Jessica pov

After I brushed my teeth I came out to see James was gone. He was right he told me not to catch feelings and he only wanted me for my pussy I felt so bad about myself "if he wanna just fuck and duck he can go somewhere else" I thought to myself laying on my bed ... I'm done with him

James pov
I was driving when I went to grab my phone to call Ana . "Shit" I thought to myself I left it at her house.

Ana pov
I was laying on my couch when I head someone phone going off. I got up and I saw it was James phone .

"Hello" I said
"James I'm done wit you. Don't come around anymore unless you want more than just my pussy"she said then the phone hung up . I looked at the caller ID and it said "only hoe" that kind made me mad . I heard the doorbell. I walked over there and it was James ."baby look I thought about what you said and I will drop all them hoes for you cause I only want you"he said "well okay but "only hoe" called for you and said don't come to here for her pussy anymore unless you wanna be with her. "Fuck that" he said. He then kissed me ..

~maybe I could do this relationship