Boss Battle

~Excuse my terrible explanations during this dream. I had quickly written it down and I edited it a bit before publishing it. Also, there are more minecraft terms in it. World of Warcraft (WoW) is mentioned as well.~

    We had summoned this boss person (Azarog?) who was in the form of a crow (or something), and he summoned withers as his minions. We summoned him by pressing the mouth of this wolf symbol, made from a piece of metal, to the mouth of some other animal. It started glowing purple and the skies turned dark with purple swirls. Then, I was flying while holding the wolf piece and it would shoot at the withers when I wanted it to. It was like this yellow charge like from WoW.
    Anyway, I was just flying like superman (which I hate) and I flew away from the small city we were in, and towards the boss and his horde of withers. So, I realized I couldn't defeat him with the piece and I tried to fight my way back to the city. I had to fly under the water and it seemed like a few of the withers were just chilling under there. I got back to the town and I found a bucket of salt on one of the building tops. I began running with it, since I apparently couldn't fly anymore when holding something heavy. A couple people I passed gave me these weird looks. I made it to the street and a guy asked me a weird question like "What are you doing with that salt..?" And he had this weird look on his face, so I tried to shoot him with the piece and it refused. He started laughing and said "Follow me."
    My bucket disappeared and we weaved in and out of traffic. He told me "You don't need to stop for them. Just be careful and they'll stop for you." Not sure how we got there but we made it to my house, and our destination had a hidden entryway in my parent's closet. He turned into a cat and ran into the closet. My parents were lying in bed and when I was barely visible in the doorway, they woke up and started shifting in their sleep. Mom apparently heard me move a little on the wall and she asks "You heard Sam's sheets moving?" After dad mumbled "Mhm," I realized she was looking right at me. I gave her this excuse that she bought.. (Truth? Idk) But I had this board game under my arm and she asked me "Wait what's that?" I told her it was a spongebob game and I opened the box. The cards in the box said 'shoots and ladders' with Spongebob and Patrick on the backs. I was going into the closet when I woke up.

Occurred: 9-1-15