"Hey... Bethany."

*Dean's point of view*
Bobby drove the boys to the house. "Alright Sam, go in and get Bethany."
Sam took a deep breath and headed for the front porch of the given address, Dean following after. "Sammy, I still can't believe you're a daddy." He teased.
"Shut up, Dean." Sam rolled his eyes. He knocked on the door of the mysterious house nervously.
It felt like a long awkward nervous silence before the door opened to reveal a caretaker. "Are you the brothers that are supposed to collect Bethany?" She asks in a doubtful suspicious tone.
"Ahhh... Yeah, I'm Sam Winchester, and this is my brother Dean." Sam answered and pointed to himself and Dean, who waved to the caretaker half-heartedly.
"BETHANYYYY!" The lady called into the house, and Sam grimaced due to his ears ringing from the sudden shout, and Dean rolled his eyes impatiently at Sam.
A girl who looked about the age of only 13 clumsily flitted down the stairs and to the door with her big purple suitcase. "Are you my dad?" She asked and her hazel eyes looked at Sam.
"Hey... Bethany." Sam smiled. "I'm your father. This is your uncle Dean." He grinned, and Dean again gave a half-hearted wave, he just wanted to get this over with. And he was maybe growing to be slightly jealous of Sam.
Bobby beeped the horn on the old van he took. Sam signed a few things as Dean snatched the luggage to shove into the trunk of the car. "Okay Sammy, no more having sex with anyone ever." Dean stated.
"Dean!" Sam glared and held his hands over the child's ears. This was going to be hard, Dean didn't know why Sam would agree to this.