Chapter 21: Marty

"I am so scared" I said as me Bobby and C.C sat in the baby waiting room so they can do test, Bobby held my left hand and C.C my right "You will be okay" they both said and glared at the other, I sighed "Boys, please stop" I said as the lady called my name both guys shot up and helped me up, I scowled as I got up "Guys."

They scowled and we walked back with both of them hanging onto my arms,  I sighed this is going to be a long day.

As the doc did the sonogram and I saw the baby on the screen I smiled and C.C rolled up beside me in a doctor's chair as we looked at the screen "Thats our baby" he said, and I smiled back at him, he looked in shock as I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"So, your the dad?" the doctor asked, C.C. nodded proudly "Yes sir."

"We thought the brunette guy was" he laughed and C.C. glared as the guy and Bobby laughed I put my hand on his and C.C. smiled at me kissing my hands "Well, it's just as bad as when the doc asked if you or Bobby was the pregnant lady" he mumbled.

I held in laughter as the doc wiped the gel stuff off of my stomach "I see no rings so, you two must of just had a one nighter" he said, Bobby gritted his teeth "Try a month's worth of one nighter's" he mumbled, and I pinched him as he yelped.

"I cant belive you said that" I told Bobby as we walked out to the car, C.C. winced "It's the truth. But, what got her pregnant is my stupid ass forgeting the condom that last time" he said, Bobby motioned towards him "He said it!" he yelled and they started smacking each other.

"Boys...boys...boys!" I yelled and they looked towards me, I scowled "If you cant be nice, fuck off and get out of my life" I said as I got in my car and before they could get in drove off.

Bobby

We finally made it home after Marty abandoned us and went in, Rikki and Ariel was on the cuch she looked up "Where is Mart?" she asked, we looked at the other and didnt say anything as Ari got up and placed her hands on her hips.

You dont move when one of the twins are glaring about you when you dont say anything about their sister. Yoou dont move, You dont breathe, you dont even blink, you cant even run! You just stand there and die until they move on. Which they dont.

"Bobby Dall, I am going to ask one more time. Where is My Sister?" she hissed and grabbed my shirt color, I made the mistake of looking into her eyes, thats something you never do with the twins stupid! You dont look into their eyes! I scolded myself.

"We. dont. know" I mumbled and she slammed me against the wall as my eyes got big.