It Finally Happened

Me and Jack were deciding an escape route in a place we were not familiar with so it was practically useless and a Old lady came and stopped directly at out cage I thought she was going to pick us which made me litterally jump for joy which was a mistake because I hit my head on the top of the cage.The Old Lady asked the man If she could have Jack which made my heart stop.I thought to myself oh no he is going to be picked and Im not but the man told her we had to take us both because it would traumatize us more if we were separated.The lady shrugged her shoulders and said"well they both seem quite enough for me".
I purred and rubbed my face against the cage door and Jack did the same. It got the lady's attention which I hoped for she said why aren't they the cutest things and scribbled black water on a white thing with more black scribbles. She put us in a "Carrier" as they called it and we set of to a "home".Which comforted me because mother use to say that and I thought to myself maybe she is like a mother.Jack said he was just glad to be out of the place and complained about how loud the Strange place had been.We were put in an oddly shaped van but it was more of a round one. On the way to home and I imagined what it would look like and I saw on an occasion I saw human kittens that hit each other and yelled somthing about kick buggie no something.... But I could care less about them I was on the way home and I wasnt the only one tired for Jack was dozing off probably about catching mice in a nice green field which would be really nice.
I curled up in a ball and fell into a deep sleep in the corner of my "Carrier"....or my "Home" for now

End Of Book One
Book Two (Comming soon):)