Chapter 10

It was the last day of school, and everyone was in the great hall for the end of term feast.

I sat at the Slytherin table, in between Ava and Ophelia, and across from Draco and Blaise.

I hadn't spent much time with my Slytherin friends lately, because I had been focusing on my studies, and then everything with Sirius Black.

After the feast, the five of us went down to the Slytherin common room and sat on the couches in front of the fire.

"So Draco, is your family holding a ball again this year?" Ophelia asked from her spot on one side of me.

"Ball? What ball?" I asked confused.

"Our family holds a ball occasionally. Not every year, but usually every two or three. Other than that, the ballroom is used for dinner parties and such," Draco explained.

"Oh, will there be one this year?" I repeated Ophelia's question.

"I believe so. We can always ask tomorrow when we meet mother and father," Draco said with a shrug.

"Right...anyone up for a game?" I asked, looking around at the small group.

There was a general murmur of agreement, before the real question was asked.....

"What game?" Blaise asked.

"What about Would You Rather?" I suggested.

Everyone's head snapped in my direction.

"Who what where?" Ava asked with her eyebrows raised.

"It's a muggle game. You go around, and you give two options. The person you ask has to choose which they'd rather do, or which situation they'd rather be in. It's really fun actually," I told them. I felt the need to add the last part on, since they all looked a bit doubtful when I mentioned it was a muggle game.

Ophelia shrugged, lounging against the back of the couch.

"Sure, why not. Could be fun to play something other than exploding snap and wizards chess," she replied.

After a moment, everyone agreed, and we began the game.

"Alright, who goes first?" Blaise asked.

"Since it was Regina's idea, how about she goes first?" Ava suggested.

"Okay," I said, looking at the group.

"Blaise, would you rather try to dye Snape's hair pink without getting caught, or be in Hufflepuff for a month?" I questioned, looking at Blaise, who glared at me. (A/N: No offense to any Hufflepuff readers!)

"How am I supposed to choose one of those?" he asked, rubbing his face with his hand in exasperation.

"That's the point of the game, to make it hard for the person to choose," I grinned.

"I think I'd rather try to dye Snape's hair then be in Hufflepuff," Blaise finally answered. (Again, no offense...)

"Alright, now you ask someone Blaise."

"Ava, would you rather be a werewolf, or a vampire?" Blaise asked.

After a moment of thought, Ava answered.

"I think I'd rather be a vampire," Ava answered, "then I wouldn't have to deal with the transformations."

The game continued on like this for a while, until we realized that it was one o'clock, and went to bed.

~•~•~•~

The next day I sat in a compartment with Ava and Ophelia.

We talked the entire train ride, and when we got off at the station we had a small group hug, before going off to find our families.