[51]

They'd been on Jeju island for two days now, and with it being a beautifully hot, sunny day, the two were relaxing by their pool.

Yoongi had his lounger fully in the shade of the tall umbrella, whilst Jimin rest his head on his forearms on the poolside, the rest of his body floating.

The older was lying down, chatting to Jimin as he floated, content in the cool water.

"Come join me Yoongi~" Jimin said, smiling.

"I'm good here, thanks." Yoongi replied, sighing happily as he relaxed.

"Come on,  grandpa Yoongs." Jimin joked.

"That's more than a daddy kink, chimchim, wow."

"Yoongi! I didn't-"

"I know what you meant, babe." Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's red cheeks as he walked to the poolside. "Who's lazy now?"

"Still you~" was his reply as Jimin pushed from the wall back into the water.

The blonde sighed, now sitting on the poolside, "Jimin!" He cursed as he put his legs in the water, "its cold!"

The younger laughed, swimming over and grabbing Yoongi's hand, pulling him into the pool in a swift movement. Yoongi cursed about the cold water again, and how his sunglasses would get watermarks on them, resorting to pulling Jimin close to him in the water.

"Naughty boy, Jimin." He spoke lowly, his breath dancing over Jimin's lips, before he pressed his lips softly to them.

Their kiss lasted no more than a few seconds, and Jimin whined as Yoongi pushed him back, expecting more from the elder.

"You're lame, Yoongi." Jimin joked, sticking his tongue out playfully at his boyfriend.

The two stayed in the pool for a little while longer before getting out to dry. They both had to lay in the sun, much to Yoongi's dismay, but it was lovely and warm - not too hot or humid.

Yoongi went inside first, at around five pm to shower and change. Jimin came inside not long after, to do the same thing. They'd booked a restaurant in the city to eat at, so they spent some time making themselves look presentable.

The holiday was just what they needed.

new covers~
PS: ITS SNOWING LOOK