one

-news report-

"Access LA here, It's official, the boy band we have grown in love with for the past five years, is finally over. Zayn Malik left, sadly leaving, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Niall Horan as "One Direction". Since 2010 we have followed their adventurous lives through good and bad times, but have lived the recent moments of hurt and sorrow. After their latest tour the 4 some decided to go on a break until 2017. What a sad year for directioners. well thats the end thanks for tuning into yours truly, Access LA."

*clicks remote off*

-Louis' POV-

"Well at least were not getting any bad press" harry said while grabbing a pop from the fridge.

"but guys, I feel like were letting everyone down. I just, I feel so responsible for letting so many people down, do you guys see what they post? its sad.." I said, falling onto the couch.

"Louis we have to be happy too, we've been touring for the past 5 years, its nice to take a break every once in a while." Liam said, i mean i know he has a point, but it just doesn't feel right.

we've all been in a slump lately since Zayn left.....                                                                                                                                                                     I got into a huge fight with Zayn over social media and he called me out.. i mean i kinda deserved it but he stood up for that douche, what is it naughty boy or whatever. I've known him for so long and our friendship ended over a dumb producer. I just can't believe it.

Liam has been the worse about the situation, he acts like it doesn't even phase him, but deep down we all know, he's dying inside. Him and Zayn did everything together and now they don't even talk, like at all, and adding on top of it him and Sophia broke up.. This year is just going down hill for him.

All Harry does is party or to be honest, sleep with girls. it's heart breaking to say but it's the reality. Niall doesn't talk much anymore. He just sits their and motions his head. We don't blame Zayn, but it's just hard.

It's like we can't go or do anything without Zayn being brought up and killing our moods.  Honestly he's bringing so much bad press to himself, its sad.

He wanted to take time for himself and we understand that but dumping Perrie, no thats not how this was supposed to turn out. They've loved each other for years and one day he wakes up and decides I'm going to quit one direction and leave a girl that has been waiting for years to marry me... no.  

~

"Louis?" Harry said pushing my feet off the couch, "are you okay?"

"oh yeah sorry, i was just thinking, what's the question?"

"We were wondering if you wanted to come with Liam and I to SKY?" SKY is a cafe we've been going to lately, it's a tiny little corner shop near our apartment.

"oh yeah sure." I jumped up and walked to my room and threw on a new shirt, and shoes.

"WERE LEAVING IN 5!" harry yelled from the couch 

The last time i was at SKY was when Zayn broke the news to us about his decision. It's a touchy topic but i kinda just block it out.

I walked out to the leaving room and Niall was on the couch. 

"Hey Ni, how come your not coming?" he turned towards me and gave me a sly smile,

"I don't feel like going." he turned back to the TV and continued watching 'Friends'

"oh okay well text me if you want anything." I ran down the stairs and out the door to the Range Rover.

"Hey Lou?" Liam turned to look in the back seat, "Harry and I were talking, do you think it feels right keeping One Direction going? I mean Zayn isn't in it anymore and all this-" i quickly snapped,

"WHAT THE HELL LIAM?! JUST BECAUSE ZAYN QUIT, DOESNT GIVE US THE RIGHT TO JUST-just, give up." I felt tears burning my eyes, I miss Zayn, I don't even know who i am anymore, it's like losing 1/5 of your heart. It's hard without him.

"Im sorry, i didn't mean to offend you.." Liam turned back and started the car. I couldn't talk to him right now. I may have been a little harsh but i just snapped, that happened a lot lately. See i've never done this before and now it happens all the time.

We've been driving for over 5 minutes and the tension in the car could be cut with a knife.                                 We pulled up to SKY and we were immediately greeted by fans, but how did they know we were here?

We snuck through the back, and walked through the kitchen to the seating area to be greeted by a really, i mean really pretty girl, her name tag said 'Chloe:)' which made me smile cause honestly, i really like that name..

She told us to follow her and she seated us in the back corner of the cafe.

"Sorry about the crowd someone showed up like 15 minutes before you guys." she laughed nervously looking towards the other side of the cafe,

i directed my eyes to where she was looking and it suddenly hit us all, it was-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS MEGAN HERE!                                                                                                                                                               SORRY TO END IT THERE BUT A LITTLE SUSPENSE WAS NEEDED,, ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER FILLED WITH DRAMA ETC.                                                                                                                     ANYWAYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ANY IDEAS OR FEELINGS ABOUT THE BOOK OR EVEN WHO YOU THINK THE PERSON IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAFE!                                                                     THANKS, MEGANXX :)